marry me • nayeon

Requested by: @Jihyos_Marshmallow
Thank you for the request! Enjoy reading!
________________

NAYEON POV
I woke up hearing the birds chirping. My phone suddenly rang and I picked it up.

"Im Nayeon. Any news?"

"I-I will mother, please give m-"

"Me and your father gave you a chance to find someone at your free will. This is my last warning. If you can't tell me a good news, you won't like us putting you in an arrange marriage." She hang up the call before I could answer her. It's been 1 year since my parents have been forcing me to get married. I can't think of anyone I'd like to be with forever,

except one person...

Y/N.

Y/N's my best friend for a long time, I don't know what exactly we are. Everyone can't tell that we're just best friends because they see how we act, I think i'm just denying this feeling but I don't know if Y/N feel the same way that's why I couldn't ask him/her. Y/N knew about my parents forcing me to get married. Don't get me wrong, I am not picking Y/N just because I don't want to have an arrange marriage, I really want to marry Y/N.

YOUR POV

I arrived at Sana's house, my close friend. She invited me to her house so of course I can't resist her. She's been clingy to me these days, oh to be with this gay.

"Y/N~ Glad you came." Sana ran and hugged me. She dragged me to their living room and I saw Nayeon with the girls. I was about to sit next to her but Sana wants me to sit with her so I did.

"Sana, are you guys a thing?" Jihyo said to Sana, her mouth pointing at me. The other girls could hear the conversation including Nayeon. Sana gazed at me raising her eyebrow.

"Y/N, can we talk for a moment." Nayeon went to me and dragged me to outside before I could respond.

"Nayeon, what's that?"

"Marry me."

"W-What? Wait, why so abrupt- We're not even a thing yet and your parents wouldn't agree for you to marry me."

"Then we are now. If I say I'd marry you, I mean it."

I just stared at her for seconds and dragged her inside without saying anything. The girls were stunned because I was dragging Nayeon inside holding hands.

"O-Ohmygod Jihyo- Y/N I think you're cheating on Sana." Jeongyeon whisper-shouted at me.

I said nothing and I raised my hand while holding Nayeon's hand, intertwined.

"Huh!? Sana just said-" Tzuyu was cut off when Sana showed up, shocked when she saw our hands intertwined. The girls looked at Sana in unison with a 'please explain what's happening' look.

"I-I was just kidding you pabos. By the way, congrats to you two." Sana left the scene and walked away.

The night have passed and Sana just kept on ignoring me that night. I felt guilty but Nayeon's really the one I like. Today, I am with Nayeon to talk about it.

"So.. A-Are you fine with it?" She asked me nervously.

"I wouldn't have done it yesterday if I don't want to marry you, bunny."

"Are you sure? You know you can say no."

"We're acting like a couple since then right? I guess we could say we are one for a long time." I sat beside her and got closer.

"Do you want twins or triplets?"

"Yah! You're such a pervert." She pushed me off the couch. We laugh and plan for our future the whole day.

THE END

__________________________