fell out of love (part 2) • nayeon

part 2 requested
⚠️ strong language
______

NAYEON POV

2 years.

It's been 2 years after i broke up with Y/N.

I was so lost and tired of figuring out why i had no interest in everything. It didn't just affect me but it ruined Y/N and our relationship.

I realized those times when we both fell apart, i just needed some space for myself. I thought Y/N would still come back to me after but no. It was not so bad because i became successful with my dreams, but i lost Y/N.

I always know something was missing,
maybe it's worth the try getting back with Y/N.

"Yep, here it is." He stopped in front of a door.

Mark Lee, Y/N's cousin. I'm really grateful that he helped me with this. He secretly told me where Y/N is right now.

"Thank you so much." I bowed a bit to thank him.

As i was standing in front of the door, i started getting anxious from what was possible to happen. What if i'll get rejected? What if it's not a better idea? I shook it off and went with the flow.

I knocked on the door with my shaky hand. It took me 3 times to try before it finally opened.

.
.
.

YOUR POV

I was just chilling from the balcony when i received a call from my cousin, Mark Lee. He was so weird, why would he keep on apologizing when he absolutely did nothing?

He said it's nothing so I just kept on laughing until he dropped the call because he said he's in a meetup, probably his another side chick.

Suddenly, i heard someone knock on the door.

And to my surprise, it was the person that i really loved the most.

Im Nayeon.

"Nayeon?" I was surprised to see her.

"Hey, Y/N." Nayeon greeted.

"How did you.."

"I.. I asked your cousin." She said.

...

"Y/N, can we talk?" Nayeon asked after seconds of silence.

"Uh-" I was about to answer.

"Love? Who is there?"

I saw Nayeon froze after seeing the girl who is wearing my oversized shirt coming from the bedroom.

"Oh my god.." Nayeon ran away and i could see her eyes were forming tears.

"Hold on!" I said and closed the door to follow Nayeon. Luckily, i got inside the elevator before it almost caught me.

"Nayeon.." I was catching my breath beside her but she is facing my back.

"I'm s-sorry, I shouldn't have come here." She said as she panicked while pressing the buttons of the elevator.

"Nayeon, stop.. Look at me!" I held both of her hands that is shaking and forced her to face me. Her make up was running down her face.

"Are you together?" She was holding back her tears.

"10 months.." I said.

"Y/N, i'm hurt.. It fucking hurts!" She cried harder while removing my grip.

"Nayeon.."

"I was happy seeing you happy, but i just can't accept that you can live without me." She looked at me. "I thought this was going to be the chance that we can get back together, instead this happened.." Nayeon said.

"Y/N, please come back to me." She held my hands and i couldn't take it anymore. I couldn't say anything from what i was seeing, she's begging in front of me and it's breaking me.

"Please love me again, i just fixed myself and now i am ready to love you completely. Just give me this chance, please!" Her hands were almost pinching mine, she's affected with her emotions.

"I love her, Nayeon." I admitted.

"I was yours for 3 fucking years and i'm still yours! Don't you love me anymore?" She breathed heavily.

"I'm sorry, Nay." I looked down.

The elevator door opened and people waiting outside could see us right now. Nayeon suddenly hopped off, leaving me inside the elevator. The people outside went inside but all i could see was Nayeon.

She wiped off her tears and looked back at me before she left my sight.

"I love you Y/N, i will wait for you until forever. But for now, i wish the best for you."

___________
:(