please come back to me (ending) • sana

"I'll wait for you, no matter how long it takes, Sana."

YOUR POV

3 years have passed.

That was the last time I talked to Sana. If you're wondering how am I doing, i'm happy now. For the last 3 years, I was so down crying everyday waiting for Sana to come back to me. But there's someone who didn't leave my side, it's Nayeon.

She was always there comforting me, she was the reason why I'm now over and happy for Sana. My sadness turned into happiness when Nayeon came to my life. We're together for 3 years now. I'm never gonna leave her.

SANA POV

3 years have passed.

The last time I talked to Y/N, I was madly in love with Jungkook when Y/N was begging me to come back. I didn't mind Y/N's feelings, ignored and just stay happy with Jungkook. As time goes by, there's a weird feeling and regret i'm feeling everyday. I was super late when I realized I should have give Y/N a second chance to prove me. I still love Y/N...

YOUR POV

Jennie invited us for a reunion. Jeongyeon and Mina picked me and Nayeon up and we're now on the way. When we arrived, we saw Sana and the rest of our friends talking with each other. I was focused with Nayeon only, but I can see at the corner of my eyes that Sana is watching me. This is pretty awkward, but I didn't pay attention to her and just accompany my girlfriend all night.

"Y/N! come help me get the things in the storage room please." Irene called me and I excused myself to Nayeon and others for a while.

"Come back immediately okay~" Nayeon showed me her puppy eyes I always love her doing. I kissed her on the forehead and left.

As I was walking to the storage, I can feel Irene feeling nervous and a little bit uneasy.

"Is there something wrong?" I asked Irene because she's awkwardly nervous, she suddenly pushed me inside the storage room.

"Hey! What the-" I stopped when I saw Sana standing in front of me.

"Uhm, what's going on? Why are you here?" I asked Sana who's a little bit confused like me.

"I-I also don't know, I think they want us to talk, i really don't know either." I stayed quiet and the room was filled with silence.

"So, how are you doing?" I gave her a soft smile.

"A-Are you really over me now?" She bluntly asked me out of nowhere.

"Yeah." I nod and plainly said.

"I'm really sorry, Y/N. I should have gave us the second chance, d-do you still love me?"

"That was 3 years ago, Sana. I'm really happy with Nayeon now."

"Please answer my q-question, do you still love me Y/N?"

"N-No. I'm sorry." I didn't lie when I said I don't love her anymore.

"I still love you, I left Jungkook for you
Y/N. Please, I know we'll work this time."

"I'm sorry, I wouldn't leave Nayeon for you. I love her Sana. She was there when you were not beside me."

"I know, that's why I'm saying sorry. Can we try it again?"

"I loved you Sana. I hope you'll be happy too." I left her at the storage room, crying. Me and Nayeon went home.

SANA POV

I'm crying all night at the bar, I think I deserve this karma. I was too blind and my pride was too high to accept Y/N years ago, but Y/N's happy now with Nayeon. I got nothing else to do.

"I love you Y/N, I know there's a lifetime waiting for us...in the next life."

THE END