valentine's day • dahyun

today is valentines day..

my head's debating if should i give these flowers and tofu bear with my letter to her or not, i don't know! I'm too shy and i don't know how to approach her..

"You may take a break now, happy valentines again." As soon as our professor left the classroom, i immediately looked at Dahyun who's chatting with her friends.

Should i try to approach her? I hope our classmates won't tease us, maybe she'll hate me if they'd embarrass us so better if i'll leave it on her locker.

"Y/N, what a coward." Nayeon crossed her arms after i closed Dahyun's locker secretly.

"Why not give it to her directly?" Chaeyoung asked me.

"I can't, i know i know i'm a coward."

"I kept on telling you to give it to her a while ago, you're so.. ugh." Jihyo sighed as we went back again inside the classroom since it's still break time.

"H-Happy valentines, M-Mina."
"H-Hey, can we meet later at the rooftop?"
"I like y-you."

I can hear people around me starting to take their shot to their crushes.

"How brave.." I mumbled to myself.

"Hey Y/N." Someone called my name that startled me, i can tell who she is with that familiar voice and my favorite aroma of scent.

"D-Dahyun?" I stood up from my seat because i was panicking, didn't know how to react.

"Happy valentine's day."

Dahyun gave you a box of chocolate but you hesitated to accept it because you never expected someone would give you one, especially from your crush.

"E-Eh? I think you're mistaken-"

"It's for you, take it." Dahyun smiled and left your table. You were frozen as well as your friends and they looked at you in unison.

"Y/N?!!?"
"WHAT THE!?"
"SHE GAVE YOU.. WHAT?"

Jihyo, Chaeyoung and Nayeon whisper-shouted at me.

"I- I don't know man.."

"Hi Chaeyoung, happy valentines!" Dahyun surprisingly gave Chaeyoung and all of your friends chocolates.

What? So she don't..

I think i am assuming something but turns out to be impossible.. still.

"Y/N.." They all looked at you and say it in a sad tone.

"Well, she's giving everyone chocolates." Jihyo said.

We looked at Dahyun and her friends once again and they left the room.

"That's fine bro." Chaeyoung came to your side and patted your back.

"I think she's way to friendly?" Jihyo laughed.

"W-Wait!" Nayeon widened her eyes and immediately held your chocolates.

"What?" I furrowed my eyebrows, confused why Nayeon's being like this.

"Y/N!!!!"

Nayeon shouted while holding my chocolate and looked at Jihyo and Chaeyoung. They gathered their chocolates with mine, and then? What's with it?

"OMG!!" Chaeyoung covered her mouth.

"OH MY GOD.." Jihyo also covered her mouth.

"Can you guys just tell it to me-" I rolled my eyes.

"DAHYUN GAVE YOU A DIFFERENT CHOCOLATE Y/N!" Nayeon stood up and showed your chocolate with theirs.

My chocolate is wrapped with a cute ribbon with sticky note just like theirs..

but theirs is smaller,

and mine is my favorite expensive brand of chocolate with longer letter in the paper?!

~~~~~~~~

Happy Valentines Y/N, I hope you'll like my present for you this valentines. I know this is your favorite chocolate but you only reward yourself with this if you only did good at our class. So i want to give you the bigger one because you deserve it.

Happy Hearts Day <3

- Kim Dahyun

~~~~~~~~~

WHAT IS HAPPENING?

"SHE LIKES YOU TOO!" Jihyo squealed and gave you your "special" chocolate.

"Quick! I can sense she already saw your flowers and chocolates inside her locker!" Chaeyoung said excitedly.

"Faster Y/NNNN!!!" Nayeon pushed me outside and i already saw Dahyun holding my gift for her, i was planning to go back inside the room with my friends but it's too late.

Dahyun heard my name when Nayeon shouted and she saw me.

"Y/N?" Dahyun called me that stopped me. I went to her since i have no choice.

"Sorry, that's the only stock left-"

"I like it Y/N. It's cute." Dahyun said while slowly putting her hair behind her ear.

Did she just act cute in front of me?

"T-Thanks for appreciating. Umm.. I just realized the chocolate you gave me.."

"Y-Yeah.. Happy Valentines Day, Y/N." Dahyun smiled.

She knows i already know it so...

"H-Happy Valentines Day too." I scratched my not so itchy nape.

"So.. it's mutual?" Dahyun stepped closer to me.

<3