favorite • dahyun

Kim Dahyun

Kim Dahyun.

Our class president

and

my crush.

It's a hard game since she's pretty popular in our school. I like to tease her a lot and be the stubborn classmate so that i'll get her attention and she'll always scold me. She's so cute when she's angry so I want her to be angry at me. It's another day, another day to tease our cute class president, Kim Dahyun.

"Y/N, can you please stop babbling? I'm trying to focus answering this."

"No thanks bunny, you'll not get a perfect score anyways hahaha" I kept on teasing Nayeon.

"Argh! Go away! Dahyun, help me." Nayeon stood up as I follow her going towards Dahyun's seat. I tapped Nayeon's shoulder again and again.

"Y/N, stop teasing her." Dahyun seriously said while answering the test.

"Why?" she didn't answer me, focused on answering the paper. I transferred seat and went in front of Dahyun's. I'm facing her and just watching her seriously answering.

"Stop staring at me."

"What else can I do then?"

"Go back to your seat, Y/N.

"No thanks, I'm enjoying this view." I said putting my hand under my chin, admiring her.

I heard her sighed but she didn't scold me anymore, I guess i'm that stubborn aye?

*ringgggggg*

Dahyun stood up from her seat and about to leave the classroom.

"W-Wait!" I stood in front of her to stop her from leaving. She raised her eyebrows at me.

"Uhm.. Where are you up to?" I don't know why I stopped her even though I have nothing to say to her.

"To my locker, can you move?" She pushed me and went to her locker. I followed her but I didn't bother while she's putting her things. When she closed her locker, I immediately went to her.

"Dahyunie, why are you ignoring me~"

"Yah, stop calling me that. It's dismissal, you can now go home now."

"Can I walk you home?"

"W-What?"

"Can I?"

"Uh-"

"Kim Dahyun! can I walk you home?"
"Dahyun! don't pick them, go home with me!" "I like you, President! Please be with me!" Her other admirers blocked me and forced themselves to Dahyun. They're so freaking annoying. I'm no one to her anyways, i'll just go home without her.

"Y/N!" I stopped walking when I heard someone calling me.

"Dahyun?"

"You'll walk me home right? Let's go." She ignored her admirers' mouth hanging and pulled me.

"U-Uhm why did you-" I abruptly asked her while walking her home.

"I don't want them."

"I mean, I don't get it. I'm always teasing and being stubborn around you? Uh?"

"To be honest, I like it." She winked at me.

"Wait what??" I stopped walking and faced her.

"You're my favorite." She winked at me.