my pregnant bunny (part 2) • nayeon

thank you @8TYSIX for requesting for part 2 of this oneshot! To remind my fellow readers,
my requests are always open <333 Enjoy!
________________________

Months have passed, and now... She's in labor for our child. Nayeon's in pain now so I brought her immediately to the hospital before anything could go wrong. I'm sitting beside her, lying down in the hospital bed.

"Are you okay?" I held her hand and caressed it gently. She didn't say anything but nod slowly.

"We can do this, I won't leave your side." She thanked me and kissed me. After an hour, it's time for her to do it, I was scared but I trusted her and I know she can do it. I waited outside the labor room.

"Y/N!" Someone called me while i'm walking on circles.

"Is she in there now?" Momo and the girls asked me.

"Yeah, it's been 30 minutes now." Dahyun and Jeongyeon sat beside me while the others are standing in front of us. We waited for an hour and now it's time to see them.

"Oh my gosh, she's so pretty." I caress our newborn baby and kissed Nayeon.

"I'm so proud of you, love."
"I love you." Nayeon pulled my arm and I hugged her and our baby."

So yes, it's a girl!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Years later...

"Y/N! Come here quick!" Nayeon shouted from downstairs so I quickly went down.

"What happened, jagi?" I sat down beside Nayeon holding our crying daughter, Nami.

"Huhhwralwaba!" Nami was crying out loud showing her bleeding finger.

"Baby, what happened to your finger~" Nayeon tried to calm Nami.

"My finger caught the door, Mommy."

"No baby, it got caught between." I jokingly corrected our daughter.

"Yah! Do something!" Nayeon hit my head and I called Nami to go with me.

"Okay okay, come let's clean it first." I held Nami's hand and clean it with the running water. While treating her wound, i got startled by Nayeon's presence. She's crossing her arms oh my mommy's mad at me.

"U-Uh, does it still h-hurt baby?" I tried avoiding Nayeon's scary glare and asked Nami.

"Nah- ah. Thankchu daddy." Nami shook her head and ran away to play her favorite barbies given by her auntie Momo.

"Where were you?"

"U-Uhm.."

"Answer me or not?."

"I-I was playing with my phone upstairs." I look down on the floor and felt Nayeon's presence getting closer to mine.

"You're a bad daddy." She suddenly confiscated my phone from my pocket.

"Mommy~ i'm sorry. I won't do it again." I followed her to the living room.

"No gadgets for a week. We already have a daughter, be responsible."

"I won't, you can confiscate it forever. I'll change I promise." I sincerely said to her and hugged her tightly.

"Okay, make it sure or else we'll punish you." I nodded repeatedly as she hugged me back and joined Nami play her favorite barbie toys.

THE END.