the one that got away • tzuyu

"Hey, Long time no see."

"Hey, Nice to see you again, Y/N."
__________

She's my ex, we're not together anymore for 2 years. She is my TOTGA (The One That Got Away). Let me tell you why.

Me and Tzuyu were together for 3 years that time, our high school friends invited us to party so we went there together. We partied all night and I was drunk, really drunk. I didn't know she didn't drink that much. Then it happened...

(Flashback)

YOUR POV

"Guys, we're going. Y/N's getting wasted already."

"Tzuyu, it's late at night. You also drank, you can't drive home so just stay here." I heard Dahyun suggesting it to Tzuyu.

"Yeah, you're drunk too." Rosé said.

Tzuyu was convinced for us to stay for a while in our friends' house. I didn't know my body moved on its own. I went to the comfort room and vomit all the headaches I have and someone entered.

"Y/N, you're so wasted." I can't scan the person but I expected it to be my girlfriend.

"Tzu~ It's fine. It was a great night anyway." The girl I thought it was my girlfriend helped me clean up and took care of me. I can't open my eyes since i'm wasted right. I'm still not aware it's not Tzuyu.

"Jagi~" I grabbed the girl's hand.

It happened. Tzuyu caught us after that night. I did all the best to prove her that I really was drunk that night and I taught it was her. Questions were still running in my head, I was very mad at Jennie. She was claiming that she's my girlfriend that time and I was fooled. I tried everyday, but it didn't work. She won't believe me so I stopped begging her and just said sorry for the last time. I bid goodbye and we didn't have contact for 2 years, until I went back to Korea.

_________________
[A/N: Just a reminder guys hehe. Cheating is still cheating! Drunk is never an acceptable reason okay, you still cheated. If you know you can't control your drunkenness, then don't drink! Respect your partner.]
_________________

I was invited by our friends to have a reunion all together and today's the day.

"Y/N! Come sit with us." Nayeon unnie grabbed me to their spot.

"What's up Y/N? Do you know that she's coming tonight?" Jihyo whispered so that it's not to loud. Good thing she's not shouting woo..

"Well, you just said it. I just knew by now." I scratched my nape.

"Good. Be ready then, I know you are nervous." Chaeyoung said to me while flirting with Mina.

Our friends keep coming by every minute, until one person caught my eye. Its her.

She was with someone. Their hands were intertwined and they act like they're in love with each other. I didn't know she finds someone..

"Y/N, you good?" Nayeon unnie nudged my shoulder.

"Yeah of course, unnie." Me and my friends talked the whole night and talked to everyone. Here I am... forced to talk to her.

"Hey Tzuyu!" My friends hugged Tzuyu with her boyfriend beside her.

"Oh hey, by the way this is Taehyung. My fiancé." I was stunned when she said its her fiance.

Others were talking with each other including her fiancé. We were left alone so I used this chance to talk to her and the night is going to end anyway.

"Hey, Long time no see."

"Hey, Nice to see you again, Y/N."

"How are you doing?"

"I'm good." She flashed a smile.

"Ahh, by the way congrats to you and your fiancé. I wish you both the best."

"Oh, thanks Y/N."

Then a long dead air and awkwardness happened, but I spoke up again.

"Tzuyu." She looked at me.

"I'm sorry."

"That was 2 years ago, Y/N."

"Still, I really am. I just want to let you know that I'm happy that you find someone you deserve to be with."

"Thank you, you will too someday."

"We didn't have a proper goodbyes right? So I want to use this chance to say goodbye. Thank you for everything. I'm sorry if it didn't work. I'm happy for you, Tzuyu... Thank you." I smiled weakly.

____________________
THE END