you remember it? (part 2) • jihyo

PART 2 Requested by: Franzzzzzz123 , thanks for requesting! Enjoy <3

Author's note: But before that, let me inform you that this oneshot has part 2 which is this one, and an alternate ending of part 2.

In this part 2 page, Jihyo never had feelings for you and you have already moved on and be happy for her marriage.

_________________________

1 year and 3 months have passed...

Jihyo's getting married now.

Here you are, getting better in moving on to the point you've forgotten you had feelings for her. To be honest, you're courting someone now. Jihyo knows it as you tell her stories when you accidentally met in a mall with her fiancé last month.

WEDDING DAY

"Ji!!" You called her when you entered the make-up room.

"Omo, Y/N!! You're early huh." Jihyo and you hugged each other.

"Wow, your make up really looks good on you. He's gonna looove it." You said to Jihyo.

"Really? I don't trust Nayeon's make up so i guided her hahahaha!" Jihyo laughed and teased Nayeon.

"Ya! You're so mean, i'm the most great when it comes to make-up here, ya know?" Nayeon rolled her eyes.

"I believe so, you've managed to cover up your grandma face." You teased Nayeon who's now sulking.

"That's a great line, Y/N." Jihyo asked for a hand five to tease the angry bunny.

"Whatever, your wedding will be starting in 5 minutes. Go hurry!" Nayeon shouted.

"Let's go!" You invited the girls to prepare and help Jihyo as well.

As the wedding starts, you've met your high school friends with Jihyo before. You all seat beside each other.

Now, Jihyo will now walk down the aisle. She's really pretty, but you ain't falling for her anymore.

You're genuinely happy for her and for her future husband who is waiting on the altar.

Her eyes are showing the happiness she's feeling now, it made you smile. Her fiancé held her hand and they exchanged vows.

When they wedding's done. Jihyo's eyes immediately looked for you. She smiled and mouthed "Thank you."

You smiled and said, "I'm happy for you."

she smiled in return and looked again to her husband now.