my cook • tzuyu

Tzuyu as your wifey.

In the relationship, you're the one who always cook because you want to cook for her. But today, she said she'll be the one so you agreed.

You just woke up and it's 6pm now, you slept after work because you were tired. You heard the bedroom door open and felt Tzuyu slowly crawling to wake you up.

"Wake u- Oh.." Tzuyu tried to wake you up but you were awake when you heard her enter the door. You looked at her and smiled.

"Good evening, love." You said to her.

"Good evening too, love. I'd like to cook our dinner for tonight." Tzuyu looked at you with puppy eyes.

"Why not? I'd love to taste your cooking." You tightened the hug while she's on top of you.

"Okay, i'll be waiting for you downstairs." Tzuyu kissed your forehead and went downstairs.

You fixed your bed and went down, you could already smell the food you've been craving for,

algio e olio pasta

"Oh my.. that smells heaven!" You back hugged her while cooking, Tzuyu caressed your head from the back. She's already done cooking it and transferred it to the dining table, you helped her.

"Let's eaaaat~" Tzuyu dragged your hand to the table.

"C-Can i taste it already?" You asked her.

"Wait a minute love, i need to take a pic of it." Tzuyu took a pic of the pasta she cooked.

"I'm hunggrryy-"

"Done!" Tzuyu puts away her phone and you place a pasta on her plate then yours after. You immediately ate the pasta. Meanwhile, Tzuyu was watching you eat it and waiting for your reaction.

"Aiiigooooo, that's a champion wifey!"

"R-Really?" Tzuyu's eyes widened when she saw your obviously impressed reaction.

"Why would i lie? Here, taste ittt~" You let her taste her own cook.

"Hmmm." Tzuyu nodded happily.

"I told you, i should see more of your perfect hidden recipes." You said to her while smiling.

"Stop fooling around, love-"

"I'm not! Do you want me to call your members just to taste this- oh by the way, they're very unlucky that they didn't have the chance to taste this."

"Pabo, but thanks love~" Tzuyu showed you the aegyo that's only for you and your eyes.

"It's really good, i love you." You held both of her hands and kissed it.

"I love you too." Tzuyu tightens the grip the both of your hands and caressed it.

<3