dm • momo

YOUR POV

I dm Momo often on Instagram

I dm Momo often on Instagram. Yeah I know i'm just a fan but I hope she can read my dms, I hope it'll make her smile but I stopped dm-ing her since last last month because I think that's enough to make her happy so I stopped.

Tomorrow, they have a fan meeting in the afternoon. I got my entrance and i'm getting a little bit of nervous to see Twice especially Momo.

MOMO POV

It's a hectic day and we just got home from work. I miss onceee~ Should I check their dms, yeah. I checked my dms and they're a lot, a lot. I can't read it all so maybe I'll read the latest dm...

That's so cute, it's Y/N. I don't know him/her personally but he's/she's really consistent sending me messages so I tend to remember his/her name on ig but I noticed the last message was sent last last month and not daily unlike before. Anyways, I have to sleep early since it's another fan meeting tomorrow. I hope to see my favorite once tomorrow hehe..

YOUR POV

Today's the day. I dressed well of course, It's embarrassing if I don't look presentable. I went inside the building and the security let us seat even there's still 30 minutes before the fan meeting starts until it's time...

I saw the members coming out one by one to the stage and they performed their new english single "The Feels". This song is really a SOTY, they deserve the achievements.

(A/N: The release of "The Feels" is still on October 1 but I know it's going to be a very bop song and sooottyyyyyyy!! Vote twice everywhere co-onces okay? Let's make the girls happy!)

All of the members sat beside each other and it's starting. I'm getting very nervoussss, I hope i'll not be embarrassed lol. I'm next in line met by the first member, Jeongyeon.

"H-Hi Jeongyeon." I didn't notice I was scratching my nape because of nervousness.

"Hiii, how have you been?" Jeongyeon and I talked for just a short time and I moved to the next members, until I reached the last member, Momo.

MOMO POV

There are only few onces left before this fan meeting ends, I suddenly remembered Y/N? I'm not very sure if i'm correct. I hope Y/N's one of the few onces left.

"Yah, Momo unnie why do I feel like you're waiting for someone hmm?" Chaeyoung nudged my shoulder and I didn't notice myself acting like this

"Yah, Momo unnie why do I feel like you're waiting for someone hmm?" Chaeyoung nudged my shoulder and I didn't notice myself acting like this. I think i'm really waiting for someone.

"E-Eh? Aniyo Chaeyoungie-" I was cut off when our manager unnie told the fan to move in front of me, it's... Y/N??

YOUR POV

The manager unnie told me to move to Momo and I did. I'm getting nervous as I transfer my seat, but why does it feel like i'm not the only one who's nervous? Momo suddenly sat up and her eyes were locked into mine. Why does she look like she's stunned?

"Annyeong, M-Momo." I sat in front her and gave her my gift.

"Wow, thank you Y/N. Am I right?"

"W-What? How do you-"

"Thank you for the messages, that's so cute."

"Oh, I really didn't expect you to r-read it."

"I guess you're busy too, your last sent messages were months ago."

"Uh not really it's just that-" I was cut off by the manager telling me to move now.

"Maybe next time right? Please stay healthy Momo." I stood up and bow to her but she suddenly held my hand and I felt something like she's putting something inside my jacket's pocket secretly.

"Please move now." Manager unnie told me so I did. Momo smiled to me and waved good bye to me, I waved back and bow to thank her.

I went outside the building and look at the thing she put inside my jacket's pocket. It's a paper...

she wrote her secret ig account!?? What the, I must be dreaming right now I can't be the luckiest person right now but.. I am. The luckiest.