photographer's model • sana

Requested by: @zumitozaki . Thank you for requesting <33
___________

I'm a professional photographer. I received this mail from a famous company, "JYPEntertainment." They want to borrow me for a shoot, they said it would be a shoot with this famous girl group in Korea.

Well, to be honest i'm not interested in kpop and what so ever. So, i'll accept the offer for the first time without being excited.

"Excuse me, are you Mr./Ms. L/N?" One of the staff asked me. I told them i am and they guide me to the photoshoot room. I saw these 9 decent looking women when I entered the room.

"Oh, Good Afternoon Mr./Ms. L/N. These are your models." The man introduced me to the models one by one.

"Im Nayeon."
"Yoo Jeongyeon."
"Hirai Momo."
"Park Jihyo."
"Myoui Mina."
"Kim Dahyun."
"Son Chaeyoung."
"Chou Tzuyu."

We all greeted each other and they look nice. I heard the staff and the boss shouting. I think they're looking for someone since I counted them as just 8 girls.

"You're late again, this is the last time this is gonna happen." The shiba looking girl was scolded by their boss. Poor girl, she's so cute when she's scolded she looks like a baby.

"It's getting late, we should start now." Their boss commanded. I expected the cute girl would introduce herself to me, but we started the photoshoot immediately.

I took their pictures one by one, they're so gorgeous i won't blame their kpop fans. Even so, the cutie troublemaker is the prettiest for me.

"Thank you heh~ Next please?" I bowed to the tallest girl and it's her time. We bowed at each other. I can't believe the cute and clumsy girl i saw earlier is the one i'm taking pictures now.

 I can't believe the cute and clumsy girl i saw earlier is the one i'm taking pictures now

I swear. She is not the girl i saw earlier.

"Excuse me~ please continue." The staff tapped my shoulder and whispered. "You're drooling."

I blushed from embarrassment. The model smirked and continued to pose as I continue to take her pictures. I can feel my nerves panicking whenever she's looking straight to the camera. This is gonna be the death of me.

"O-okay, we're done. Thank you." I bowed to them all and they thanked me. Their boss suddenly pulled me aside and called someone.

"Thank you for today Mr./Ms. L/N. I forgot to introduce her to you, Sana please?" Her boss smiled and left us alone, this is crazy.

"Hi, i'm Minatozaki Sana."

"Oh, it's Y/N. Y/N L/N."

"Did you like your pictures?" I asked her.

"They were great. I know you liked it too, you were stopped earlier." She gave me a smirk.

"Yeah, you're cute and pretty. You can't blame me."

"Sorry to interrupt but are you guys flirting?" The girl named Jihyo smirked.

"Uh-"

"Yea, obviously right? I'm just teasing you guys. Advance congrats to you both!" She left us alone. I looked at Sana and she's already looking at me, blushing.

"I guess so." I told her and shrug my shoulders. We laughed and went outside to continue our chat.

"Sana."

"Hmm?

"Uhm.. C-Can i have your number?" I scratched my nape. She smiled and stole my phone from my pocket.

"Thank yo-"

"See you tomorrow y/n, i'll text you later." Sana winked at me.