a chance • sahyo (part 1)

requested

_______

Sana is a troublesome person who's always getting stress from her work, always drunk yet she still became this best employee from a well known company.

Meanwhile, Jihyo is her girlfriend for years now and she's still a college student.

JIHYO POV

Our monthsary is a few days left and today, I told Sana last week to meet me in our favorite restaurant. I waited for her message and her existence in front of my door but it's been hours that she's not giving me at least one of those.

It's my heavy week in our school but i'm trying my best to spend time with her. I notice that she's been getting very busy these days but today, it's the nth time she's been like this.

I just sighed but something is telling me that i should do something right now.

~~~~~~~~~~~
to Sana🐹:

3:39 pm

Baby!
Don't forget we'll be eating at our usual place, k?

Delivered

6:10 pm

Yah
Where are you?
Our rule right?
Inform me at least if you're going to make it.
Please answer.
Sana?
I've been waiting here for hours!

Delivered

~~~~~~~~~~

She's not replying yet my messages are delivered. This time, it's impossible that she's sleeping because she always informs me if she's going to sleep, so i went to her apartment.

3rd person pov

As Jihyo  getting closer to their apartment room, her excitement continues to keep on accelerating.
She quietly swiped their shared room card key and went in, but something was off and different.

Jihyo heard an unusual voice and odd smell around the room.

"You're even more flirty than usual baby girl~"

"Stop~ just stick with me." Jihyo heard that sweet voice of hers that was just for her.

Her heart sank from the sight, tears rushed down from her face as she was trying her best to hold back her crying noises from her mouth with her hands.

"Please stay for another night." Sana drunkenly said to her while they were cuddling, no space between them.

"Just make sure your girlfriend won't- Sh*t.."

"What ,baaaabe?" Sana slowly opened her eyes and they were both staring at Jihyo with eyes wide open.

"J-Jihyo? I.. I can explain!" Sana immediately stood up and her coworker as well.

"Surprised?" Jihyo scoffed and left the room hurriedly.

"No! Love p-please listen to me, you have to hear me out.." Sana begged Jihyo but she wasn't stopping from walking. "Please, it's not what it looks like-"

"Sana, everything is clear. You were busy these days just because you are sleeping with your whore coworker." Jihyo was trying to remove Sana's grip.

"I'm s-sorry.. please don't leave me!" Sana knelt down on the floor while crying that made her weak.

Jihyo finally had the chance to remove her hands from her and ran away.

She cried her heart out once she have left the building. People could see her but she didn't care anymore. Sana shouted her name but Jihyo managed to hide as soon as possible.

timeskip (after 4 weeks)

Jihyo was slowly healing from her heartbreak and finally knew a way to help her move on not until Sana pleaded many times in front of her door.

"L-Love.." Sana mumbled when Jihyo opened the door.

"Stop calling me that, Sana." Jihyo was about to slam the door but Sana stopped her from doing it.

"Please, I'm really really sorry. I will do anything to earn your trust once again." Sana was crying again. "Can we talk about this?"

Jihyo allowed her to enter her house and talked about it. Unfortunately, she gave Sana the 2nd chance to prove anything she wanted to prove and became serious with their relationship.

"R-Really?" Sana exclaimed.

"Yes, just please don't waste this." Jihyo said.

"I promise.. I'm really sorry, Jihyo. Thank you so much." Sana held her hands tightly and they hugged each other.

After many days, they were slowly getting back to how they used to be like before. Sana took Jihyo's second chance a real one.

It was hard for Jihyo to bring back her trust for Sana after that happened, but she could see how her girlfriend was proving it for their second chance of love.

end of PART 1.