jealousy • sanayeon

part 2 requested by: @nayeon199509, @SJGautam

⚠️ tw: strong language, alcohol use

This is the part 2 of  "real affection"
_________

NAYEON POV

It's been a week since we successfully held our concert. Tonight, one of our directors will throw a party for us to celebrate. I'm actually planning not to drink for months now since i'm still on a diet but whatever, i've decided to waste the night and be wasted.

"Enjoy the night!" Our manager said when they closed the van door.

Our members one by one entered the private club where we will spend the rest of the night. Some of our friends were invited, me and the girls went to different directions as we entered.

Jeongyeon and Jihyo went straight to the bar side to drink;

Momo and Dahyun grabbed some drinks and of course the foods then went to the corner to enjoy themselves;

Mina and Tzuyu decided to take a sip of from the drinks and just groove on the dance floor;

While Chaeyoung alone was welcomed immediately by her bunch of friends on the entrance. She's probably going to enjoy the night with Mina once her friends finished talking.

Me, i am here talking with my friends like Yeri, Jennie and others as they were already starting to lose it.

Sana, she told us before leaving the van through call that she'll be here in a minute since she had a meetup with her friends because they wanted to go here all at once.

"Any lovesick girls here?" Yeri laughed.

"Our song?" Jennie asked.

"No stupid. Like you know, in love?" Yeri explained.

"Well if it's me, you already know the answer~" Jennie winked.

"I know girl." Yeri chuckled. "Hey, grandma! why so quiet huh?"

"She definitely is head over heels for someone right now." Jennie teased while drinking.

"Shut up, hoes." I rolled my eyes.

"It's your group's celebration, it's the perfect time to be drunk so come on girl!" Jennie gave me a glass.

"I'm on a diet, i don't want to ruin it so maybe next time." I said.

"Are you serious? What a killjoy you are tonight because tonight will be the night that i will fall for you~" Yeri sang then stumbled on her place.

"This bitch drunk as fuck!" Jennie helped Yeri stand up properly but slapped her first.

"You guys must have drank way too early before we came in, i'll come back." I rolled my eyes and decided to roam around the club to check the members especially Sana who's still not here.

People everywhere are literally a mess right now. They are sober no more, even the girls are messed up drunk right now. As i looked around, i saw Sana and her friends enter our private venue. They all looked excited and went straight to the bartender to get some drinks.