real affections • sanayeon

requested by: @jikookeu84, @snavst2k
_____

NAYEON POV

Me and the members are close to concert date reveal after few months of break. I was starting to feel energized to go back to work again and made my way to prepare immediately.

I arrived the building and went straight to the dance practice room without hesitation.

"Nayeon?" Manager unnie called me. "Oh, you're too early, didn't they told you?"

"Uh told me what?" I asked in confusion.

"We're gathering here late today right? I messaged in your group chat." Manager unnie told in disappointment.

"Really?! Oh my gosh, hold on.." I checked my phone and there really was her unopened message.

"See?" Manager unnie said.

"Yes, sorry i turned off the notifications." I chuckled.

"Well don't worry, it's not a waste of time. Check the other one who's not checking messages like you in the other practice room." Manager unnie laughed and left me.

"Who was it??" I eagerly went to the other room and saw Sana sitting on the floor.

"Yah-" Sana was startled after i opened the door widely.

"Sana?"

"You haven't read it too?" Sana asked.

"Yeah, my ring was off." I chuckled.

"Why are you standing there? Let's wait for them here~" Sana's hands were inviting me to come beside her so i closed the door and sat with her.

The room was filled with silence after. We didn't talked much so she just used her phone and so do i while waiting for our members then minutes after, one of the staff entered.

"Oh, the two of you! Just right on time." She laughed and went inside.

SANA POV

"Annyeong.." Me and Nayeon unnie greeted.

"I actually need to talk the two of you about something, should we do it now?" She looked at us, waiting for our answer. Nayeon looked at me.

"Mm, is there a problem?" Nayeon nodded and asked.

"No no, we were scrolling around social medias and found some people's post were talking about sanayeon. We guess they liked you together very much." She laughed.

"I've been seeing them too." I giggled silently.

"Really?" Nayeon had no idea what's going on.

"You don't know? Well, you better check it yourself and you might feel something after. Just kidding!" She laughed and left the both of us.

"What was she talking about?" Nayeon asked me while laughing.

"Unnie, search it up on twitter~" I pushed her shoulder jokingly.

Nayeon searched it up on twitter, but she stopped when she clicked the search bar. She looked at me cluelessly.

"I don't know what to search about us.." She seems like she really have no idea.

"Type our name together, sanayeon. Come on, faster!" I chuckled.

"Okay okay, wait a minute!" She typed 'sanayeon' and there it all popped. Our random moments together showing us holding hands, laughing together, caring and more.

"Now you know?" I chuckled as i was watching her scroll down.

"Do we look like a couple?" Nayeon blushed as she asked.

"Maybe?" I said and giggled.

"I'm not gonna lie, these are so cute. I never knew we look cute together.." She mumbled.

"Am i hearing it right? You like it?" I asked.

"Of course." She chuckled.

"What should we do about it? Should we show them more?" I sat closer to her.

"Yah, let's just keep it real. I don't want to show you and them as well a fake thing. Do you want it?" Nayeon looked at me.

"No, i'm just asking you though. Why? Do you think i'm just doing it for fan services?" I asked her with a pout.

"If you want me to be honest with you, yes." Nayeon laughed.

"Yah you're annoying, how about you?" I asked while she stood up from the floor and i followed her.

"I'm not faking these for you? It comes out.. naturally." Nayeon frowned and muttered the last words. I was shocked, we never talk like this.

It made us look away from each other quickly, it was starting to get awkward but luckily the members finally arrived after an hour.

"Yo!! ...What the hell?" Chaeyoung said.

"Good morning losers, omo.." Jihyo said.

"Why are you here together?" They all asked in unison.

"W-We haven't read the gc.." I chuckled.

"Ah i see..wait why are you both blushing though?!" Jeongyeon pointed our cheeks.

"EL EM AY YO!" Momo laughed.

"Lol." Tzuyu said and Mina chuckled.

"Yah! we ate spicy food before this." Nayeon said.

"We did, stop it!" I nodded while hiding my face.

"You did, what?!" Jihyo and the girls gasped.

"Oh my.. JYP~" Dahyun whispered while covering her mouth.

"Don't worry, we know the reason. I was scrolling through social medias a while ago~" Momo smirked.

"Shut up, Mo." Nayeon hits her while laughing.

"Okay girls, you'll be starting in a few minutes. Prepare now." Manager unnie informed.

"Ne!! Get the chairs!" Jihyo gathered the chairs for the live.

"Faster pabo! We don't want to miss the chance." Jeongyeon whispered to them while smirking.

Me and Nayeon immediately get what they were planning to do. They all sat beside each other while some were standing leaving me and Nayeon on the right side.

Of course, they are teasing us. Before, we would choose to stay beside each other but now we're getting shy to do it naturally.

The dance went on a good flow after hours of practicing, i suddenly felt a bit tired and looked at Nayeon for unknown reason.

We didn't say anything but i just pulled her to me for a hug. The awkwardness a while ago went away as our normal actions would show naturally again.

Nayeon placed her palm on top of my head as she lend me herself instinctively. We both felt comfortable and safe closer to each other.

The members were doing their teasing face while looking at one another.

"Uwu.." Dahyun mumbled.

"Tired?" Nayeon asked me while her palm is on top of my head.

"Mm.." I digged my face to her stomach. I could feel her chuckling vibrations through it that made me smile. She played with my hair softly.

<3