1. Sparkling Bisleri

Iesha's POV:

I was scrolling through my Tumblr account when I saw my best friend Olivia entering the class as she made her way to me. My face immediately lit up. I turned off my phone and devoted my full attention to her. She joyfully smiled and I smiled back tiredly.

"Ay yo bestie!" I waved from afar. 

Olivia and I were best friends since the day one of our college and now we were sophomore at our college and I wouldn't have survived without her until today. A year ago I moved to Portland from New York with my sister. My sister, Peach Perez and I share an apartment which clearly I disliked. 

"I can't wait for tonight, I have bought this sexy dress I can't wait to wear and show off". She came and sat beside me as she winked. 

"What are you planning to wear tonight?" she removed her earphones and turned fully to me as she rested her palms on her lap.

 "Olive, I'm sorry..." she cut me off.

"No, No, No,.." I saw sudden mood switch on her face.

"Here me out first" I said seriously. In return she just gave me that you-always-do-this look.

I chuckled. "Shut up, and I cannot wait for tonight" she sang dramatically.

"I can't come," I looked down sadly because I really wanted to attend her parent's 25th anniversary.

"Is it again your sister?" She asked feeling sad.

"She told me I can't because she's bringing her boyfriend home for the first time, she wants me to meet him," I said in disbelief. I started doodling in my notebook. Olivia held my hands tightly and I looked up.

"It's okay and Cheers up, it'll be fun! who knows if he turns out to be some hottie," she smiled mischievously, showing her perfect teeth. I snatched my hands out of her hold and gave her an annoyed look.

"Eww, olive get a life!"

She licked her teeth and grinned evilly. I looked away in disgust. She knew I hated dirty talk and boys. I never cared for boys my whole life nor that I was planning for the future. After my mum died I shut myself off from others excluding my family and Olivia. 

"Hey! I was just trying to cheer you up," she pressed her lips. "... by the way, which boyfriend?" She joked and it made me crack too as we both bust out laughing. 

"I stopped counting! I honestly have no idea!" that was right. My sister's always out, having fun - Partying with her friends. She changes her boyfriend like she changes her clothes and I didn't blame her because I seriously didn't care, anymore. 

"Can you come too?" I took her palms into mine and held them tightly, convincing her. Her beautiful baby blue eyes stared right into mine with pity.

"I can't! It's my parent's anniversary! I have to be there," Making a sad face I smiled lightly.

"I really want to come but, I have to stay with peach," I made a promise that I'd be there for her because she told me 'This relationship is the serious one.'

"Call me if you change your mind, Sam can pick you up anytime," Sam was her older brother, and he and I were just like real sisters and brothers. We fight a lot and we never get along. At all. I rolled my eyes. "Sure,"

After our class, we played basketball for an hour in our free time and then again attended one last lecture of the day. 

3:00 P.M:

Waving Olivia bye, Finally, I left the campus and made my way to our apartment. It took only twenty minutes journey from the university to my apartment so I usually prefer to walk or sometimes Olivia picks and drops me off in her Vegas yellow Audi RS7.