02. Twenty

Iesha's POV:

I gained my consciousness short later blacking out.

God, why did you wake me up from this nightmare? You could have just kill me while I was sleeping.

I slowly opened my eyes and what I saw fulfilled my prayer. It killed me. They hugged each other.

"Peach -" Summer pulled apart and was about to tell her something she cut him off.

"I'm pregnant!" I declared. My heart again sank. Summer was taken a back for a while.

"Summer, say something!" She grabbed him by the collar.

"What are you talking about?" he spoke in amusement.

"You're gonna be a father!" She confirmed again with joy.

"Me?"

I saw Summer with an unknown emotion. He had started smiling but why my heart was sinking like a ship?

Suddenly she kissed him.

I watched them made up as I cried silently and He started to kiss her back. I shut my eyes close tightly, not wanting to see the scenario in front of me.

What in the parallel universe was going on?

I WAS SEEING THEM KISSING TOGETHER!

HE WAS KISSING HER!

THEY MADE UP.

THEY'RE STARTING A FAMILY.

THERE'S NO ROOM FOR YOU INDIA!

YOU'RE LEFT ALONE. IESHA. THERE'S NO ONE FOR YOU.

I slowly sat up with tears flowing down my face, I stood up and stepped outside the apartment after slamming the door shut.

I didn't know anything but he kissed her back.

"He was kissing her back," I mumbled as I cried and sprinted outside my apartment.

"INDIA!" I heard Summers voice echoing in the building but I didn't stop.

I walked fast on the pavement. I couldn't even see clearly due the tears but I kept on walking.

"IESHA! WAIT..." Summer was now behind me.

"Go away," I cried. I was rubbing my eyes just as I bumped into someone. That someone helped from falling right on my bum.

"I'm sorry," I sobbed and I tried to walk past the stranger.

"Iesha?" A familiar voice caught one off guard.

I looked up and cried more after I got to see who it was. It was Sam. I buried my face into Sam's chest and hugged him tightly.

"Please take me away," I managed to say before Summer got here.

"Baby what happened? Tell me," Sam asked but I just shook my face in response. He immediately wrapped his strong arms around me.

"India, Listen! It's not what it looks like..." I felt summer's presence right behind me. I could feel him.

"Come, let's talk, okay?" He tried to grab my arm but I tightened my hold around Sam indicating I didn't wanna go anywhere.

"Back off!" Sam growled.

"Stay out of it," Summer threatened him. Summer stepped in front of my eyes and tried to grab me but instead Sam took me away and he got me in his car.

"India, Wait!"

"Her name is... Iesha! Iesha Okay?" Sam pushed him away.

"Who the fuck are you anyway?" Summer pushed him back. I saw Sam was thrown a back but he didn't hold back. Instead he threw a punch across his face, causing Summer to bleed from the corner of his lip. Summer touched the area where he was bleeding. His eyes met my teary ones.