India - Brazil ( Alternate Epilogue )

I never considered this as an Epilogue because I thought it was not possible and it's very unrealistic but I feel like it would be in justice to my readers. I believe they deserve a happy ending but this is the only happy ending I can loathe. Enjoy.

Iesha's POV:

If I were to do anything differently, i wouldn't.

Life gives you complex problems but you figure it out and move on if you decide to. It's all you.

"Hey, whatcha thinking?" I opened my eyes as I looked up at him.

"About you?"

His face lit up and he flashed his million dollar smile.

"I was just thinking about how we met and how much I love you..." I smiled softly.

He leaned in and planted a kiss on my lips.

"I love you," he smiled as he caressed my hair and I hugged him tightly.

"I love you too, Samrat!" I closed my eyes and continued to listen to his heart beats.

Life was great. Samrat is the one. He's the one. I loved Summer but I love Samrat more.

And I couldn't imagine my life without him.

"You're my sun, you're my star, everything I own, it's yours but what I own is you..."

"Did you recite someone?"

"No, It's me. It came into my mind randomly..."

"It's beautiful,"

"It's for you,"

Summer's POV:

"Did you ever love someone?" Rachel asked as she caressed my hair. My eyes were closed as my head was pressed against her chest. I was listening to her melody filled heartbeats.

"I did," I confessed.

"Who was she?"

"You," she smiled immediately and placed a kiss on my head and then my cheeks and then eyes and then nose and then I grabbed her neck, brought her closer and claimed her lips.

We both smiled against the kiss.

"Hey, got a room?" A stranger interrupted.

I almost got angry. "Sorry?" We both looked at him.

"I was asking, you guys got a room. I'm tourist!"

We both looked at each other and laughed. We thought he meant to get a room so we could make out.

"Yes, yes! We do!" She replied.

"You American?" I asked.

"Hybrid. American and Indian mix," he replied.

"India, you say?" I asked. My mind went to Iesha. I hope she's doing alright.

"Yeah,"

"Let me show you the room!" Rachel said.

"Hey!" I called the stranger. "... Welcome to Brazil,"

I raised my orange juice.

I smiled and chugged down my orange juice like it's beer.

"Life is good," I said to myself and smiled.

Disclaimer:

As they got fake married, Iesha left for India and Summer had stayed behind due to his medical conditions. His condition was worse but then something happened. He got healed. His mindset was stronger than his body. He worked hard and made it back to life. Everything worked out and he now has a chance to live again. He had moved on from his mother and decided that this might be an opportunity to live or his mum is trying to convince him to live.

Iesha met Samrat, her childhood friend, they both fell in love. Meanwhile Summer got back on his feet and met Rachel. A beautiful Brazilian woman, who took his mindset away. She completely made him forget who he was. She gave him a new life. He decided to move to Brazil.

Iesha's Destiny was never Summer but was Samrat. Summer was the process.  They definitely loved each other but the love they had was geniune care. Not physical intimate love but a pure aesthetic caring feeling.

And for Summer, his destiny was the death, never Iesha. But the only thing alternative here is, Rachel. His destiny changed from Death to Rachel.

So before moving on,

Iesha and Summer met and they cried in each other's arms. Their eyes spoke the truth and they both set each other free.

They lived and lived very happily ever after.