5. Birthday sex

"Okay... but I want to show you something!" Sam grabbed my hand and was now dragging me downstairs which was his room. Sam never let anyone enter his room, like never. Not even his sister or his mom or his dad.

"Sam,..." I just wanted to go home. I hated him for doing this to me. 

"Shhh..."

And soon he opened the which was pinch black and let us in and closed the door. I, now had my body hair risen up from fear. The only thing I could feel was his hand holding mine.

"Sam, I..." But then the room lit up suddenly and god, was it magical. The starry night was projected in the whole room as they have in Paris.

"Happy birthday," he came from behind and rested his head on my shoulder, making me tingly all over my body. I couldn't contain my amused reaction. It was indeed lovely but deep down these things didn't excite me that much. I felt uncomfortable because his chin was placed on my shoulder. I fake smiled and blushed a bit. After a few seconds passed I tried to get away from him. 

Everything was pretty and any girl would be so happy if someone had done anything like this for them. Why was I not feeling the happiness I should be feeling? You know the happiness or joy when someone surprises you. Why? Why am I like this?

I smiled and turned around and hugged him. I thanked him thousand times. after pulling away, he gave me a kiss on the cheek.

He and I were staring and the starry night projection was projecting on his face, making him look pretty but mostly it illuminated his green eyes which looked sparkling in the projection. Suddenly I saw Summer's face. I saw Summer and I crooked a smile. 

But then he vanished and I realized it was Sam. My smile vanished.

I didn't even realize he was now leaning in.

Please, please, act like a girl and like him. Feel something. He's the best. He's nice but... I wiggled my toes.

He was now inches away and I gulped.

Summer. My mind chanted his name and A flashback of him while I was driving my car struck my mind.

Nope. I can't do this.

He was about to touch my lips but I turned the other way so the kiss landed on my other cheek.

"I'm... Just not ready," I spoke slowly as I looked at my feet. But then he placed his finger on my chin and lifted my face up so now I was looking at his face and I realized I seriously can't like him.

"It's okay, I'll wait." He smiled and I for a moment was about to reply that he shouldn't. My lips parted as I was tempted to tell him the truth that I like someone else but I didn't.

Fuck it. Fuck him.

"I should... Mmm... Go," but before I could walk off he grabbed my arm.

"I'll be waiting for you, tonight. Here." He said.

For what? And why?

"I'm not sure about this Sam, I mean... We might get late..."

"I'll wait." He smiled.

"Don't" I whispered.

"I..."

"Iesha, where are you?" We both heard Olivia Calling me and I never felt so happy hearing Olivia's voice.

I removed his arm and in a second I got myself out. Before Olivia catch me I tip-toyingly left her house and went home.

I was frustrated but that was not how it should be. I didn't do anything wrong and I could do whatever I want.