21. Hi, Calvin Harris

Iesha's POV:

"IESHA!!!" I heard Oliva screaming from downstairs.

She kept calling my name.

"Olivia?" I called as I put the journal on the nightstand.

Olivia stormed in after slamming the door opened. Jackson followed her as he entered the room.

"Iesha," she stood a few steps away from my bed.

"Iesha, Summer..." She stopped and my heart stopped. I kicked the blanket covering my legs and sat up straight.

"Summer what?" I spoke as if I was anticipating bad news while praying for something good.

She gulped.

"He... He's in hospital!" She declared the news. The next thing I know I got up,made my way downstairs and got myself into Olivia's car. I started the engine and drove away.

I grabbed my phone to contact Peach. I called but she didn't pick up the first time so I kept on calling.

"Damn it!" I was boiling up.

She picked up after the third call. "What?"

"Where's Summer?" I asked calmly.

"Why do you care?"

"Where the fuck is Summer?" I gritted my teeth.

She gave me the address of the hospital and I drove there. I asked the receptionist for the room number and she led me to his room. My heart was racing as the door opened.

The door of the room was slightly opened. I was about to open it but Peach's voice stopped me. I peeped through the small narrow space.

My eyes met with Peach's back. She was blocking summer who was on the bed.

"How long will you be like this? I'm tired of this! Summer change yourself please. Be better...." She begged.

"I'm trying," Summer's weak voice filled my ears.

"I'm serious, you're fucked... You know that right?" She cried.

"Excuse me," a nurse from behind asked me and I jumped out of fear. She gave me a weird look. She opened the door and entered.

Peach turned and immediately her expressions changed. She wiped her tears away.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" She said arrogantly.

"PEACH!" Summer growled from behind.

I sprinted past her and went to Summer, who was in a ridiculous situation. He looked terrible. He had fractured his left leg and hand.

"Oh my god, you injured your left hand..." My palms covered my mouth. Summer was left-handed.

I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"It's okay, I'm fine..." He slowly tried to par my back but he failed to do so. I pulled away and cupped his face.

And then planted a kiss on his cheek.

"Are you in pain?" A tear escaped my left eye. Seeing him like that made me weak. He was a weakness.

"Miss, I'd need to check his blood pressure..." The nurse interrupted as the doctor entered the room.

"How are you feeling Mr. Hayes?" He asked.

I didn't leave him. I stood beside him from the other side and my hand was holding his right hand.

"Iesha, you can't stay here, Leave!" Peach whispered as she softly snatched his right hand and held it. Summer noticed but he was busy talking to the doctor.