2. Peach

Iesha's POV:

The next day I woke up with a severe headache. A crazy headache.

Why? Because the whole night I spent tossing and turning. I couldn't stop thinking about him but I didn't know why. 

Why was I infuriated? I had been with boys and I do have boys as friends but I never got such romantic feelings from them. Never.

 And the crazy thing was, I shouldn't be thinking about him. I was not only thinking about him because he was hot which he surely was, but it was the way he held my hand, the way he looked out for peach, and those veins popping out on his neck and on his thick arms, the way he stare right into her eyes when peach talked, and the way he said sorry while checking me out, the way he got nervous and licked his right pointy and sharp canine tooth. I shouldn't be thinking about him because he was my sister's. My sister's boyfriend.

Brushing every stupid thought off, I decided not to think about him ever again.

I went to the bathroom and popped out a pill of aspirin from the medicine drawer. I put it deep into my mouth and gulped it with the chilled water.

After feeling a bit stable I took a quick shower and slipped into my clothes. I decided to wear a pink baggy plain t-Shirt paired with grey yoga pants.

Peach wasn't home. She left for her 9 to 5 job which, involves nothing but flirting with her boss A.K.A with her boyfriend. I saw my breakfast and lunch ready on the platform. I played rise by Katy Perry on high volume in my home theater as I ate my breakfast in peace.

I texted Olivia if she could pick me up but, she told me she won't be able to attend any lectures today because she was tired from the party, today was going to be the most boring day was my life.

The day was passing by very slowly. After attending all the lectures and taking notes tirelessly, I came home by 1:30 P.M. I freshened up and then had my lunch while watching 2 broke girls. Then I studied a little and before I knew it It was 5 in the evening. Soon, Peach arrived home tired.

8:30 P.M

I was so excited because now that she was here, we might do something together but, she decided to ditch me too as usual.

"You want to come, then come! Don't be such a baby" she tried to get her eyeliner done as she eyed me through the mirror.

I laid back on her bed and started staring at the ceiling. I was frustrated.

"I'm not coming with you! Why don't we just stay home and do something?" I whined.

"Iesha, I don't want to. I have a life. You either stay home as usual or come with me and have fun with my friends" she stood up from her dressing table stool. She looked smoking hot. She was wearing a tight bodycon yellow dress which showed her curves on point. Her long beautiful black hair fell right on her waist and, her make-up was naturally done.

"What would I do with your friends or boyfriend? I'll be left all alone!" I replied.

"You always do this Esha ( she uses Esha when she's super annoyed with me - Esha I the scene (A-sha)), you always come to me when you're bored then when I ask you to come with me, you won't come out, and then you complain to dad that I'm always out, not taking care of you... You know he always scolds me because of you" she looked serious.

"Plus, Summer's not coming. He's always busy and, I don't invite him to my friend's party,"

How can you? he would find out what a bitch you are. I leashed out in my head. The one thing I was clear about was that if summer was not coming, then what was the point of going there?