Not when we're live

Y'all I don't quite like how life has been playing out recently. It's like the second season of your favorite show but this season is absolute shit.yk and idk what to do about that so I mean like if you do have advice that'd be great but ya. I don't really like what I'm turning into and how life is playing out and idk what to do about it. Also I realized my pfp has never been me but my best friend lmao 😹
____________________________________________

"You should post more drafts. No wait we should go live!"

Usually I'm all for lives but I'm just tired and want to sleep.

"Mom kept me up all night can't we just sleep, cuddle even. When was the last time we did that Jan?"

"It has been a while but I wanna say hi to my babes"

I've always supported Jan with her being famous and stuff but lately I've been just to busy and stressed to be as supportive as I've previously been.

"Fine go ahead but I'm going to see, please don't show me. Have fun love, tell them I say hi."

With that I turn and get into bed leaving her in the far end of the room getting ready to do her live. I just wish she was cuddling with me instead.

"Hey guys, I'm back. It's been a while hasn't it. Beth says hi, she just went to sleep tho so no seeing her. I wouldn't show you anyways. That cuties only mine to see. Especially when asleep.

Giggling at the thought of Beth sleeping adorably I read the comments. Most of them along the lines as 'yall are so cute' or 'you should go cuddle with her'

"What do y'all say to seeing how many times I can kiss Beth till she wakes up later on in the live?"

At that the comments go crazy.  Agreeing  most definitely. Talking about my music and what I've been up to I decide it's time for you challenge.

"Y'all wish me luck. Let's hope bunny doesn't off me lol."

Setting the camera up at the foot of the bed I walk around the side and kneel bringing my face level to Beth's. Quickly kissing her closed eyes she stirs. Next moving on to her forehead I leave a few, next her ears, nose and lastly her lips. With that I hear faintly.

"Not when you're live, I'll hurt you, don't make me choose violence."

"Does that mean if I turn off the live we can do something?"

I seductively gruff out. With a slight nod I turn to the live.

"Y'all she didn't wake up but Ima go to bed too. Love you all, see you next time. BYEEEEEEEEE."

With that the live ends and I jump on the bed. Snuggling up close. I start kissing Beth's jaw neck and her sensitive spot right behind her earlobe. Taking it in-between my lips I gently bite and suck it receiving heavier breathing and a slight whimper. Leaving a nice pallet of fresh ownership marks I roll over and cuddle in close. She pushes her head into the crook of my neck we lay there for what seems like hours just listening to each other breath. Entangled arms legs. Not only that but our world's too. So caught up in each other's lives.

"Janny?.."

"Bunny"

"I love you"

"I love you too bunny"

With that she kisses my bare shoulder and inhales deeply sending us both into an unbiased peaceful dreamland.

————————————————————
Ngl my lovelies I'm running out of ideas. Do y'all like the earlier chaps or later ones better. Please let me know :))