*Baby Blue*

Listen to strawberries and cigarettes by Troye sivan while reading this. Also Bonnie and Clyde by Dean :))

Ashley loved collars. Loved feeling owned, belonged. Her favorite one was a sweet baby blue collar. It fit perfectly adorning her tan neck. Soft inside; a simple fluffy feel. Giving her butterflies every time her lover asked her to wear it. The pendent on the front with her lovers name printed in a rose gold complimenting her glistening skin. God she loved the collar. The way her love would pull and push on it, manhandling her however they pleased. Don't think the wrong way, Ashley simply just liked pleasing her partner. Asking her one day if she'd ever wear one, never hesitant to wear one since. If it gave her Dom pleasure she'd to anything, however it was a big plus when she learned how much she really loved them. She wouldn't say she has a breath play or choking kink but the snug feeling was nice. Core throbbing whenever her lover tightening it a notch, only just enough to feel a slight squeeze. Her lover always making sure she feels safe and comfortable. Never pushing a limit. But Ashley wants her limits to be pushed, wants to be dominated more, wants to cum just by the feeling of her lovers long fingers wrapped around her throat, pushing her thighs up and open. Eyes locked, filthy words slipping through her warm lips. Too nervous to mention however.

God she loved the feeling of being wanted and dominated. Taken cared of. If you're being honest her lover would do anything for Ashley. Loved taking care of her baby, dominating her and doing almost anything for her. If Ashley asked, Ashley's request would almost always would be fulfilled. Gosh her partner truly worshipped her baby girl. Always using the collar knowing just how much Ashley loved it. Finding the most pleasure when her baby is the happiest. She wanted to propose to Ashley soon. No one knew yet. They haven't been together long but she knew, just knew Ashley was the one. Already asked her baby's best friend if it would be okay to propose, not giving a certain answer if she would or not, the best friend saying yes without hesitation. So tucked away in a dark blue velvety box is an engagement ring with a baby blue crystal right in the center. Waiting for the lid to pop and a hand to have a new pretty ring up on it.

Ashley looked so stunning in baby blue, with the collar and soon the ring. Her lover almost lost her mind just thinking of the sweet girl underneath her, hair laying messy on the pillow, fists cleaning the sheets tightly as pretty little sounds leave her lips, eyes shut tight as pleasure shoots through her being. The baby blue a stark contrast from her flushed tan skin, a warm heat glowing from her body. Even her gorgeous eyes a pretty baby blue. Absolutely stunning. Soon. shes gonna propose soon.