*School Desk*

My friend Jazmin wrote the intro to this. Lol she said this will be a epic Collab.

The older woman was speaking with confidence as she walked back and forth slowly, looking around to make sure her students were engaged. She wore a pantsuit that fit her body perfectly. Oh, the way her body looks, from her intense eyes that could kill with a single glare, to the way her arms flexed any time she would write on the board. She was twirling a marker around her slender fingers while preaching about the upcoming lesson. The way those slender fingers must feel on- "any recommendations?" The scholar instantly shook out of her daze, wide-eyed and embarrassed by the way she was subconsciously biting her lip. "uh - um no, I don't have any." She replied to her elder, facing the book that was placed closed on her desk, signifying she had not been following along with the lesson. 

After a while, the lesson finally ended and students were quick to leave "hey! I need to talk to you before you leave." The elder said in a tone that was indistinguishable. The student nodded her head, sitting back down on her desk as her teacher walked close.

"I've noticed recently you haven't been doing so well in this course" The professor confessed, leaning down with a smile. That smile told everything and thats when the scholar spoke "well, do you offer any extra credit"

Had wanting extra credit her student suggested some activities. Fearing for her job and reputation her teacher said no but soon reluctantnce took over and she regrets nothing.

And what became of the two was months of a forbidden relationship...

Quickening her pace the professor pounds into her student. Draped over the desk and panting like an animal the girl struggles to breathe as her teacher sucks on her tongue pulling and biting it into her mouth. Pretty moans leave her lips as the teacher slides her hand up the girl's small skirt pinching the soft flesh of her student's ass rubbing circles there only to slap it hard drawing more whimpers from the girl.

Grabbing her thighs tight her professor grinds her hips into the adolescent, their clits rubbing helplessly wanting more, needing more. Changing positions the professor sits in the chair and leans her head back to rest on the desk.

"Ride my face pretty girl. Do it for mommy. Do all the work like a dirty slut." complying happily the girl climbs onto the desk and straddles her professors face grinding down fast and hard so very frustrated with pent up arousal. Body shaking the girl moans out profanities as her professors tounge lazily stays still only slightly lapping up her fluids. Slick wet and messy the girl fastens her pace grinding down onto the women's face. Leaking and extremely lewd the poor girl let's out a high pitched whine of dissatisfaction.

Her professors realizing pats her students ass and pulls them apart. Pushing the girl up slightly and moving her forward to reach for her ass. Sinking her teeth into the soft flesh and bites a few more times there. Then moving to the students rim. Sucking and biting on the tight ring of muscles untill she finally pushes her warm tounge into her, hastily eating the moaning girl out.

After she's done she takes the girl and places her on her big desk in the front lying her down. Sucking hickeys onto her breasts, collarbones and the crook of her neck. Sliding her hand down she easily slips two fingers in from how wet her student had got. Pumping her fingers she stretches the girl and opens her up more than before with her lazy tounge. Moaning out the girl comes undone onto her professors fingers wetting the slick area even more. Seeing such her professors smirks and slips in two more fingers for a total of four with little to no resistance.

Shacking from oversensitivity the student won't last as long as before and her teacher knows it. Spitting on her wrist she slips in her last finger and fists the girl into a mind blowing orgasm leaving her body convolsing, toes curled and a silent scream on her lips.

Pumping her girl through her high she continues to fist her, slowly pulling out to see her warm sweet fluids flow from her heat.

Licking her fingers clean the professor slides the girl's skirt back up and kisses her forehead.  Placing sweet kisses of praise here and there.  Lulling the tired girl to sleep, as she cleans everything up for her next seminar.