Art Class

Y'all I'm in art and instead of doing my working I'm writing this and listening to music bc my friend isn't here and I'm not motivated. Lmao
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Sky and I sat in class pondering on what to draw as the teacher drags on her boring lesson. We always found History class boring even since we were kids. We've always have had classes together. At a young age we meet through family and church. growing up, hanging out, and schooling together, we're really close. Are families always joke how we look like we're dating and we laugh cuz it's true. But they don't need to know that. Me and Sky really love art. It's our favorite pastime. So whenever that we're in History we make it our art class instead. 

Looking over my shoulder Sky has taken a pen and covered her desk in the most beautiful design I've ever seen. (imagine that but on a desk)

Tapping her desk as a sign of awe I nod towards mine to show her what I've drawn

A small gasp escapes her lips, a blush blooms and an angry teacher yells Hastily scolding us as she feverishly scrapes and scrubs at the desks cleaning the canvas of our choice

A small gasp escapes her lips, a blush blooms and an angry teacher yells Hastily scolding us as she feverishly scrapes and scrubs at the desks cleaning the canvas of our choice. I feel like there's a metaphor I should say here but one is to be expected when your teacher is a bitch. A sad sniffle from behind me is heard. Turning around Sky cutely pouts at the smeared mess of a desk.  Giggling lightly I pat her head and turn back around scribbling the lessons notes and packing up my things when the bell rings. 

"You coming love?"

"ya. I can't believe that bitch erased my face. Like how rude of her. That was so gorgeous!"

"lovely I can draw you again."

Pouting some more I grab your hand as we make our way to our real art class drawing our work all over again.

-----------------------

This wasn't as long as i wanted it to be but its something. have a wonderful day my lovelies. <333