Chapter 11

Y/N POV:

"Damn chica! You look hot as hell tonight!" Arely's loud words made me laugh as I gave a twirl. I had spent over an hour getting ready for our night out and I was happy with the way it had all come together. I had put on a pair of black shorts with a sexy pink shirt that hung below my hips but was open in the back. I had a black lace shirt on underneath it and finished the whole look with a pair of sexy high heels that added a couple of inches. It was not normally a look I went for, but I wanted to make an effort since we were celebrating Arely's birthday at a new club that had just opened.

"You don't think it's too much do you?" I was hesitant about the look since it was much bolder than I was used to, but I wanted to try something different. "Should... should I change?"

Arely shook her head, her long silver earrings swinging back and forth. "Don't even think about it. I'm definitely going to have to watch you tonight. Keep all the cerdos away from you!" I gave her a questioning look at the word. "Pigs amiga. Keep the pigs away from you."

I shook my head in surrender. Arely's code switching with the language was sometimes confusing, especially when she used a word I was unfamiliar with, but it was fascinating at the same time. The way she switched between English and her own beautiful native Spanish amazed me and I was highly jealous of her ability to speak two languages. Maybe I should learn a second language? I'm sure Arely would teach me Spanish. As my thoughts wandered, I went back to the image I had seen the night of the BTS concert. If my soulmate really was one of the members, maybe I should learn Korean instead. I had wanted to ask Arely who he was, but I didn't want to get into a debate with her about falling into their rabbit hole. And until I knew more, I definitely couldn't just come out and tell her I think he might be my soulmate, along with the Yoongi guy. Do people really have more than one soulmate? Is it a possibility?

Shaking my head, I cast my gaze over to Arely, studying her outfit. My beautiful friend had on a turquoise dress that clung to her curves, curves that one of the catty nurses in the hospital had commented on, making both Arely and me lose our tempers and put her in her place. It was strapless and hit about mid-thigh, the bright color complimenting her beautiful skin. Her shiny black hair was pulled up in a high ponytail, the long curls falling down around her shoulders and I had to snap out of my girl crush. "You look stunning!"

Arely grinned and batted her eyelashes at me, her dark eyes sparkling with mischief. "Aww careful amiga. I love you but I'm planning on finding me a hombre caliente tonight!"

I pinched her side, making her squeak out. "Alright crazy girl. Let's find you a warm body for tonight."

Arely linked her arm with mine. "Nuh uh. Not just me. We're getting you dicked down tonight too! Got to get it out of your system before we find your soulmate and he puts a stop to it! No más diversión for you!"

"Oh my god. Sometimes I can't believe the words that come out of your mouth. You're crazy!" I couldn't stop the flush that spread across my cheeks. I wasn't a virgin by any means, but sometimes her outspoken personality still made me blush, but it was also one of the reasons I adored her so much. She was fun and outgoing, a perfect ying to my yang.

"What? Dicked down? Is that too much for you? Hmm... what about we'll have you riding a fat cock by the end of the night?" Arely's smirk grew as my cheeks flushed even brighter.

Ducking my head down, I waved a hand at her to stop. "Oh never mind. Let's just go. I can't even with you right now." Tugging her arm, I pulled her out of my apartment and towards the street. A white car pulled up and from the ding on my phone, I knew it was our Uber. Getting into the car, I grinned over at my friend, ready to celebrate her with drinks and distractions.