Chapter 52

Hoseok POV:

"After this bridge, we would do the same choreo from before, except Jungkook-ah and Taehyung-ah would be on different sides. Yoongi-ah would be in the back." Son Sung-deuk, our main choreographer and the one who had been working with us since the beginning, brushed his hair from his face as he went over the latest steps. It was common occurrence for him to meet with Jimin and I first before teaching the rest of the members. We could work out any kinks and clear up any confusion that we might have when it comes to a certain move.

I nodded my head in understanding, watching Jimin do the same. Sung-deuk started the music from the indicated spot, watching as Jimin and I went through the footwork he had previously taught us. It wasn't too complicated, but it was definitely something new, something we hadn't tried since the No More Dream dance break so long ago. I was eager to see how the fans would enjoy it, but it might take some convincing to get Yoongi to participate in one particular move. It brought flashbacks to Jungkook's move in Fake Love and even thought the fans would love it, I'm not sure how Yoongi would feel about it.

We went through the moves twice more before Sung-deuk decided we needed a break. "I'll give you ten minutes. I need to go check something with Ho Beom-hyung. I'll be back shortly." Sung-deuk left the room and Jimin and I collapsed to the floor.

I tossed a water bottle to Jimin before sitting on the floor next to him. He gave me a distracted thanks and I could see right away that something was bothering him. "Jiminie? What's going on?" Jimin shrugged his shoulders, but that wasn't going to work with me. Not this time. "Nuh uh. Tell the truth."

Jimin opened up his water bottle, taking a long drink before speaking. He wiped the back of his mouth then leaned his head on the mirror. "Don't tell anyone else, but... I overheard a conversation between Namjoon-hyung and Yoongi-hyung yesterday." I nodded my head for him to continue, but already my curiosity was piqued. Jimin usually didn't eavesdrop so it must be big. "Have you noticed anything unusual about Y/N either this morning or last night?"

I tilted my head in confusion at his question, wanting to automatically deny it, but I stopped myself and thought back to my beautiful soulmate. After we had returned from the company yesterday, I had noticed her eyes weren't as happy, that her smile wasn't as bright, but I had assumed she was just missing her family and her friends, something I'm sure we all felt occasionally, especially when we were on tour and hundreds of miles away from home and all the people we loved. "She seemed a little sad, but it's normal when you're in a new country."

Shaking his head, Jimin turned to face me. "It's... it's more than that. I guess Jin-hyung had come to the house yesterday before the meeting. He was alone here with Y/N. From what it sounded like, Yoongi-hyung thought... thought something might have happened between the two of them. Something that made her upset."

My mouth dropped open in surprise and I automatically wanted to protest. "No. I don't... I don't think Jin-hyung would do something like that. He's not like that."

Jimin shrugged his shoulders and I could see he didn't really believe me, that a small part of him believed that Jin would be capable of doing something to make our soulmate upset, do something that would potentially take that lighthearted happiness out of her eyes that was always so visible. "I... I don't know hyung. I really don't. I just can't help but think about what happened with Jin-hyung and Y/N that very first day. He was so rude to her, didn't even give her a chance. For him to say something to upset her? I can't... I can't automatically reject the idea right away."

I went to protest, but Sung-deuk came back into the room, phone to his ear and a determined grin on his face. I wanted to groan out loud because I knew what that grin meant, that he had something up his sleeve that Jimin and I were going to argue every step of the way knowing it was going to be difficult, but we would go along with it in the end since Sung-deuk knew exactly what he was doing. It was the reason he had been our choreographer for so long. We trusted him, trusted his judgment. The work he was able to do with all of us and the magic he was able to create was what helped get us to the top. I knew that if we continued to trust him, we would stay here. And for a long time to come.