Chapter 45

Y/N POV:

"Oh my goodness! This is so beautiful!" I stood on the deck of the boat heading to Jeju Island with Jungkook, my eyes traveling over everything in sight, not wanting to miss a single thing. I knew I must have sounded crazy whenever I traveled with the guys, raving over everything, but I couldn't help it. It was all so beautiful and the views I had seen so far were absolutely stunning. It was so different from the cornfields I was surrounded by and it made me fall in love with the country that was my new home even more.

"You're so cute Baby Bear." Jungkook's voice was full of amusement and when I turned to look at him, I could see the smile on his face, the sweet indulgence that told me he was enjoying my reactions. I could feel the heat flood my cheeks, but Jungkook moved to stand behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist in a back hug and I was instantly happy that my soulmates and me were the only ones on that particular section of the boat. "No. Don't be embarrassed. I love seeing you enjoy everything. It makes me happy."

After hesitating a moment, not wanting to push him too far, I rested my hands on his that were interlocked at my waist. He rested his chin on my shoulder, a sweet gesture that made me fall even more for the man holding me. "Thank you." I could hear Jungkook's questioning hum and I continued. "For taking me to meet your families. It... it means a lot that you wanted me to get to know the people that are important to you."

Jungkook gently turned me in his arms then tipped my chin up so I was looking directly in his pretty eyes. "You're my soulmate. I wanted my family to know the woman who stole my heart, the one who means the world to me." He bit his bottom lip and I could see he wanted to say more so I stayed silent waiting for him to continue. "Remember the message I sent you?"

I nodded my head. "Of course. You told me to wait to learn what it meant until I was with you."

Nodding his head, Jungkook ran a finger down my cheek, the gesture soft. "Did you wait?"

"Yes. I wanted to look it up since it seemed... familiar, but I didn't."

Jungkook laughed at my words, the sound making my heart flutter. "It should seem familiar. It was on the wall that Jimin-hyung took you too." My eyes widened as I realized why the characters looked familiar. "Yes Baby Bear. It means I love you and I do. I love you." Stunned by his words, I couldn't think of what to say, but the small smile on Jungkook's face told me everything I needed to know. Pushing aside the worries I was feeling, I said the words that were in my heart, the ones that had been itching to escape from the moment I stepped foot in Korea.

"I love you too Jungkook."

Jungkook's eyes widened and his smile grew, making his happiness known. "You do?"

"Yes."

"Can I kiss you?"

Without a word, I pressed my lips to his. Jungkook's hand cupped my face, his thumb stroking my cheek as his other hand came around my waist, pulling me close to him. The kiss was soft and sweet and when Jungkook leaned back, I could see the clear happiness in his eyes, a happiness that was reflected in my own, something that I hoped we would always feel.

***

"And this room is for you." Namjoon pushed open the door and stepped into the room of the villa they had rented on the island. My mouth dropped open and I had to stop the squeal that wanted to escape. The room, like the rest of the villa, was absolutely stunning. It was decorated in soft blues and had a gorgeous balcony that overlooked the beach. The bed in the center was large and looked as comfortable as a cloud.

"Namjoon? I don't... I don't mind sharing a room with someone. Thank you for offering me my own, but I don't mind." Part of me felt guilty that the guys always ended up sharing rooms and I was given my own.