Epilogue: Alpha Interviews

Hello and welcome to another episode of the Howler. I am your host Tina Toomey and today we will be interviewing Alpha Xavier Fury and his Mate Alexis.

As previously announced we will do a monthly segment about mates. As mates are our most treasured gift from our Moon Goddess, we want to pay homage to that love and devotion.

So please welcome our guests to the stage.

Tina: I must say you are a beautiful couple and Luna Alexis you are positively glowing in your current condition. When are you do?

Alexis: What do you mean when am I do. Do you think I'm pregnant? Are you calling me fat?

Tina: I'm so sorry Luna. I... I must have been misinformed.

The Luna laughs...

Alexis: No, I'm sorry Tina. I'm just messing with you. I have about another week and our twins will be joining the world. That is if they stay put. They are killing me today.

Xavier: Are you sure you are okay, Love. I'm certain they would reschedule.

Alexis: I'm fine X. We are already here. I've already told you that. Tina do you have a mate?

Tina: Yes Luna. My Charlie and I have been mated for ten years now. And we have two beautiful girl pups.

Alexis: That is so nice. Have you ever felt suffocated by your mate being overbearingly protective?

Xavier growls at his mate's statement.

Tina: I'm sure that the Alpha like any other mate is just being protective of you and the pups. So let's move on with the interview then. Can you tell us how you first met?

Alexis: At my great grandmothers funeral. She had been a caregiver for X's family.

Tina: That's so tragically sweet. Was it all sparks flying when you met.

Xavier: Not sparks more like she wanted to claw me a new one. I don't blame her. I was balls deep in V at the time.

Alexis: X, there is no need to go into graphic detail.

Xavier: You called me overbearing. So I thought it best if I didn't lie. I don't need to be labeled a liar as well.

Tina: Well you two seem to have a fiery relationship. Is that how you keep the spark alive.

Xavier: She just started to let me touch her about 6 months ago, so the spark is still pretty new.

Tina: From my notes, I show you have been mates for six years now, and you have a five-year-old daughter. I'm a little confused.

Xavier: I fucked up in the past. Like I said when we meet, I was with someone else. I tried to fight the mate bond. When I was ready to make a go at it, she wasn't. She made me wait and wait.

Alexis: Oh stop complaining would you. You were an ass. You wore me down. Now we are happy. I let go of the past, I thought you had to.

Xavier: I have, Love. I'm sorry.

Tina: So moving on. Did you plan your current pregnancy or was it a surprise?

Alexis: So since my mate doesn't want to lie, I'll tell you. I came home one day to him having a wet dream about me. It had been a long time and let's just say I was open to a good time. But someone couldn't take two seconds to grab some protection.