7: Date Night

Chapter 7: Date Night (Xand's POV)

After eating my second breakfast of the day, thanks to Lexi, I decided to head back up to my room. Looking around I realized that it kind of looked like a serial killer lived here. I really hope to have some company tonight, so I need to do something about this. Sadly, Lucifer has destroyed so much over the years, that I have Rooms To Go on speed dial.

"Rooms To Go, Peter speaking. How can I help you?" The voice on the phone said after I dialed the store.

"Hey Peter, Beta Xander here, I need to redo my room by tonight."

"Lucifer destroy the kitchen again man?"

"Ah, no I need to fix my bedroom."

"So, the normal sturdy basics."

"Not this time. I want it to still be sturdy and manly, but I also want it to be well... girl-friendly."

"Good for you. I will put it together and have it set up for you. What time do you need it by?"

"9 P.M. at the latest would be great."

"I'll have the guys there in a few hours."

"Sweet. Thanks, Peter. Do you still have our charge card on file? Spare no expense."

"Will do, Beta. I will make sure it's extra special."

I closed my phone and opened my closet to see what to wear. We are going to Temptations. It's a really cool bar that plays retro music and has pool tables and a dance floor. I rented out the private upstairs floor that overlooks the dance floor. It has low lighting, a private pool table, and a few comfortable couches.

I decided to wear dark-washed blue jeans, white sneakers, a shorts sleeve blue, and a white plaid button-up shirt with a crisp new white tank top underneath. I needed a haircut, but that would have to wait for another day. I moved my clothes to the office so I could find them after Rooms To Go comes by.

For the time being, I had on gym shorts and a Deadpool t-shirt and I had to head out. In the meantime, I needed to go be the packs Beta. I haven't been the most consistent Beta and I really do wish that wasn't the case. Under my new regimen, I'm trying harder. I want to be a guy that my pack and my brother can depend on.

I made it onto the training fields and set out to assist with the development of some new warriors. It was a great day. I worked them hard. I bet they were wishing I was still crazy, but it felt so good.

I made it back home around six. I wasn't picking Courtney up until nine. I still had plenty of time. I walked in the door to the most wonderful smell. Lexi was in the kitchen cooking. Goddess bless that woman. I poked my head in the kitchen and started opening pots on the stove to see what she had cooking.

"Don't make me smack your fingers. Dinner will be done soon. Go shower and clean up." Lexi's voice came from behind me, as she scolded me as if I had gotten caught with my hand in the cookie jar.

"I'd love to have my hand in her cookie jar." Lucifer piped up from the back of my mind.

"Shut up Luc, she is X's mate, and we have a date." I shook my head and turned around to face Lexi. Good Goddess, she looked good. She was wearing a grey and blue sports bra with a pair of grey leggings. You could make out every curve of her body with how fit everything is. She was in perfect shape with a glorious set of tits and a nice round plump ass. She really doesn't help my control with the things she wears.

I realized that she was talking to me and could only respond with a "Huh, what?"

She giggled and asked again, "Do you like beef Wellington?"