Sneak Peek: Broken

A/N

WARNING MATURE CONTENT 18+ Recommended

🚧 May include Explicit Language, Mental and Physical Abuse, and Sexually Explicit Descriptions. This story has Dark Themes and Possible Triggers. Read at your own RISK. 🚧

⚠️ This story may or may NOT have a Happy Ending!!! I WARN you now!!! ⚠️

This is my Forth story that I am posting. Constructive criticism is always welcome, please do not shame or bash my story. If you DO NOT like it or it's Mature Content then please do not read it. I am doing this for fun, I have always enjoyed writing, so please do not ruin my good time.

I will NOT warn you when Mature Content is coming. I want you to be as taken by surprise as my characters are in the moment. I will WARN for EXTREME Trigger Warnings.

Finally, please do not steal my story. I would love for my story to inspire others to read or write just as this app has done for me.

********************
Sneak Peek: All But But Broken Mate

Third installment of the All But Mates Series is a crossover from the Wait For It Series. We follow Xander and Veronica's son Everest. Along with Leigh and Oliver's daughter Hailey as they struggle with their own mate issues.

************************
Prologue: At First Sight (Hailey's POV)

"Do you have your toothbrush, clean underwear, and condoms?" My mom asks as she pulls me in for a hug. She squeezes me so tight you would think I was never coming back.

"Mom, I'm going to the Claiming, not summer camp. And why the heck do I need condoms. I won't even know my mate. I'm not going to have sex with him in the woods." You can hear the exasperation in my voice, as I try to break free from her grip. I'm gonna be late if she doesn't let me go.

She takes a step back, "I know Hails, but sometimes in the heat of the moment things happen and I just want to make sure you are prepared. This one time your dad and I were in the woods and.."

"Eww... Mom stop right now, please. I'm not losing my virginity to some rando in the woods." My face is bright red now, thanks, mom.

"As much as I would like to keep you my innocent little girl, when you meet your mate the feelings... the draw.. of the mate bond, is very powerful. Don't tell your dad this, but I wouldn't be upset with you if you came back a woman. It's natural."

"Okay, I'm done with this convo. I'm out. Love you mom. I'll see you in the morning." Before she grabs me again I turn and walk to the tent.

Luna Chasity signs me in and I await the rules. The rules are simple. Don't gather in groups, don't leave with someone who is not your mate, and you have two choices. Leave with your mate or reject them.

I leave the tent and journey to my right. I travel for about thirty minutes and come to an opening around an oak tree. It's beautiful. The perfect romantic backdrop for meeting my mate. I lay out the small blanket that was provided and settle against the tree.

Thanks to my mom, the dress code has been updated. Instead of a barely-there dress, I am in a razorback tank top and athletic shorts. It's comfortable at least. I can't say it's what I expected to be wearing when I met my mate, but not many people are going to argue with their Queen. I will be taking over that title when I'm ready.

I want to find my mate before I do. It will be easier to make that leap with a partner by my side. For years I imagined that person would have been my boyfriend. Well, my ex-boyfriend. Guardian and I broke up when it was confirmed that we are not mates. It's not the best idea to date while waiting for your mate, but I'm a teenager. Do we ever do the smart thing? No! At least I never did it with him. I saved that.