Chapter 1

Sora came in with a loud bang on her door, "Hotaru, they just updated!"

He excitedly sat on her bed and waited for her to close her homework.

She finished up what she was working on and sat up from her table to take a seat beside her brother.

"Ok, ok. Open it up", she told him as she got comfortable on her bed.

He opened up his laptop and clicked on the update noti. Then, the two of them silently read the new chapter of the web novel named 'Until You'.

This is a BL novel on the universe of Teyvat. The main characters were named Childe and Zhongli. In summary, the two of them were on different sides, Childe is one of the 11 Harbingers of the Fatui and Zhongli is one of the archons whose gnosis is being hunted down by his organization. But, they met and fell in love with each other through odds. Together they would unite the two sides and stop the Abyss from covering the world with destruction and darkness. Since the novel was still ongoing, the ending is not known yet. The current chapter is still at war with the Abyss.

Sora is invested in this novel since he is gay himself but still uncomfortable enough to share this except his sister. So, for him, reading BL novels like this would comfort his mindset. Honestly, Hotaru could not care about BL but seeing the cover art of this novel drew her in. It was the two main characters standing back-to-back with reminiscence emotion on their faces. Zhongli is a man with sharp amber eyes and dark brown hair with a small part of it in a ponytail. Childe is a young man with short orange hair and dull blue eyes.

Somehow, she was drawn into his eyes. She would not look back twice if a man is playful like this character in reality but for him, she made a lot of exceptions. The author only had one cover art for the novel. She drew fanarts of him several times but she is still unsatisfied with the way she draws his eyes. She feels like she is missing something while drawing his blue eyes.

Sora is a hardcore fanboy for Zhongli character. He has always liked men with knowledge. He also spends lots of time with books so it is not surprising that he wants intelligence in his lover. After noticing that his sister was also interested in Childe character, he would always come to her room to read together whenever the author updates.

Both of them sighed deeply after finishing the chapter.

Sora turned to her, "this week was heavy stuff, huh?"

She nodded, "yeah, the war is still going strong and I am more concerned that the author added a new 'angst' tag."

He lay back down on her bed, "I am sure it might be just a light one. They probably just added it to raise tension or something."

Lumine shrugged and dazed into the wall.

"Come on, we have a class in 40 mins", Sora shook her out of trance.

The two picked up their bags, locked the door, and walked towards their college.

"Oh hey, I saw your fanart earlier. Why are you keep re-drawing his eyes? I think, they are fine as they are", he asked her as they walked.

She shrugged, "I don't know, I still feel like I'm missing something."

He chuckled, "you are always so picky whenever you draw his eyes. I'm telling you, you are simping for him."

They stopped at crossroads, waiting for a green light.

She snorted, "says the guy who is drooling over Zhongli-sensei."

He protested, "hey, anyone would drool over a guy like that."

They crossed the road when the light turned green.