Chapter 1

"Make sure to look for him and if something bad happen, I will obviously kill you guys!" A guy with a deep voices said to a group of bodyguards and assistant.

"Understand Boss!" The bodyguards said in unison and giving a salute as if they were in a army war.

"Aish Taehyung.. Don't be too strict to them!" Jhope said with a grin and poking taehyung's waist. Taehyung squinting his eyes and chuckled a little to Jhope.

Suddenly a guy in all black suit with sunglasses came towards them makes all of the bodyguards or assistant bow to him.

"Sir!" They said in unison, stay still bowing to him 45° and didn't stand straight until he give a instructions

"Alright." He said as all of them pull their back and stand straight again. He was Jeon Jungkook, a Mafia King that everyone afraid of but..... No one knows him. He keep his identity almost 5 years after his parents dead. His dad was the one that handle this organisation but now, he was the one that will handle it and... Of course, will kill their enemies that kill his parents. He was a really cold, goodlooking, smart and yeah, rich guy in secret. Everyone who saw him will obviously will locking their eyes to him but...they never know that he was the biggest Mafia King in this nation. He never have a chance to look at the girls because of his busy works and life that full with blood and darkness.

And... The others which is his best friends, also under his organisation and being a representative for him if there is something happened. Yeah, because he want to keep his identity right, so his Hyungs will do everything to represent him. Without his Hyungs, he can't handle this big organisation alone as they was the one organisation that will kill people who deserve it.

'Kill people who deserved, not innocent people' That was their life and organisation motto.

"Hyung, I will go first!" He tap taehyung and jhope's shoulder and walk to get inside the airport lobby. The bodyguards immediately follow him from afar as they afraid if they will follow and gathered around him, other people's will accused something that will lead to Leaking his identity which is he was the one that people search nowadays. They don't want that happen!

He and his Hyungs was smart enough to detect that their enemies which is the one that kill his parents, also searching for him. This shit organisation (their enemies) asking for reporters, peoples, citizens, hackers or spy to search for his information and if they can search for it, they will given a big prize as a gift for success bringing his imformation to them. Tch, such a coward and stupid organisation right? Can't they search for Jungkook by themselves?

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows and stop walking makes one of the bodyguards rush to him and asking what he want.

"Can I help you sir?"

"We will getting on a ordinary flight? Where is my private plane????!!" He ask coldly, take off his sunglasses and glaring to the guard

"M-Mr. Jin said your private plane having some problems last night. S-so he just book a regular plane for you." The guard said stuttering and looking down, really in afraid of him. Jungkook tap the guard cheek roughly with his palm then holding his shoulder and glaring deeply.

"Can't you tell me about this earlier???!!!!! If you keep make problems, and didn't do your work conscientiously, I'm fucking beat you up!!" He said sternly and slowly with his husky voice as if he was giving the last warned to him. The guard immediately nodded as Jungkook then look at the other bodyguards behind him and giving a glare before he continue to walk.

He walk to get on the plane just like other peoples and receiving many attention because of his looks. He heard many compliment and whispered around him but he didn't care and wanted to ignore. This is one of the reason why he don't like to get into a ordinary plane or going to a place that crowded with many people. He getting annoyed and don't like it.

He take a sit alone and beside him was still a empty seat. His bodyguards take another seat around him. Suddenly a girl came and take a sit beside him but he didn't realize as he was looking to the outside through the plane window.

"We will depart now. Fastened your seatbelts." The flight crew announce and the flight start to depart. The girl who sit beside him suddenly scratch his back hand that he place on the armrest with her right hand and the other hand was shutting her mouth.He immediately look at her, and grinding his teeth, holding the pain. He seems to know that she was in afraid of getting on plane.

His bodyguards eyes widened seeing his back hand already bleeding a little because of the scratched that she make and they wanted to rush to him but Jungkook just nodded, giving a sign to the guards that it's okay. That girl shutting her eyes tightly, still scratching his hand and closing her mouth with her other hand to avoid her from scream. He take her hand and holding it tightly. She slowly to open her eyes, look at him and biting her lower lips. Her eyes fell down on his hand, seeing the scratch and blood she make.

"I-i'm s-sorry!" Tzuyu said and showing him the most innocent, pure face makes his heart beating loudly. He just staring at her deeply makes she afraid of him out of sudden. His piercing eyebrows, wavy long hair really make he looks more scarier.

The plane suddenly getting high makes she tighten the holds of her hand with him. They stay holding hands along the journey as Jungkook already smirking a little without he knowing and look away.

Ps:// Sorry guys if the story is not like what you imagine and if the plot is not good. I don't know how wrote a Mafia story 😭