Chapter 20

They arrived at his house. He get put from the car and so do her. Tzuyu was really in hesitate again thinking that what she do is true or not.

"Let's get inside!!" He coldly said and walk leading her to get inside the house. She walk follow him from behind to the living room and seeing her unnies also waiting for her with jungkook's hyungs.

"Unnies!!!" She slightly shout and a relief feelings came inside her body after seeing them. A smile plastered on her lips as she rush to them, hugging them happily. Jungkook who look at her just raising his eyebrows when seeing how she act really different when with her unnies. He take a sit beside his hyungs.

"I'm good in convincing girls right? Look at Nayeon. She finally follow and wanted to stay here." Jin whispered to him in proud while smirking. Jungkook make a disgusted face and slightly roll his eyes before look at the girls again.

and... by the way, all the girls agreed to stay here because jin was the one that convince nayeon and telling her everything about this. The other girls just following nayeon as she was the oldest among them. They really rely on her so much. They know that she will want the best thing happened to them. Not a bad one.

"You can choose whatever room to sleep at. But remember! Don't even dare to get inside that room and that room! Understand??!!!" Jungkook pointing to the two room at the corner of the house. Their secret room and room that full with gun. Tzuyu gulp and look down while the other girls nodding of what he said.

"You can do whatever you want here. Just act like this is your own house." Jhope said while grinning but receiving a glare from jungkook. Jhope chuckled and close his mouth, hiding his laugh. Jungkook shook his head a little and rubbing his nape.

"I will go to my room first hyung. You guys can stay here If you want." He slightly whispered before stood up and walk away leaving them. He wanted to take a shower and take a rest of this tired day.

After taking a long shower with many thought in his mind, he get out from the bathroom while drying his hair with a small towel. He take a sit on the bed with only a towel wrapped around his waist. He closed his eyes for a minute, take a deep breath and wanted to release all of his worriness  he received for today. He walk to the closet and put on his night outfit before walk to the balcony that place inside his room. He staring into the night sky with a deep thought. A thought that will never ending if he not killing that jerks.

"I really can't wait anymore longer to make you mine, tzuyu." He mumbled alone and sighing deeply. He take a cigaratte and light it on while staring into the night view. He really tired of his own dark life. Life that he need to endure and hold his feelings from getting what he really loves.

He threw a litter of the cigarattes to the outside before walk to his bed and laying down. His eyes became more heavier and immediately fall into a deep sleep. A sleep that he hoping will have a great ending with her. Chou tzuyu.