Chapter 30

*Hm I think it's better to read while listening to bts's blue&grey or iu's ending scene? 😯

It's already late evening and will turn to night anytime. They arrived at the old building that really far away from the road and no one will know this place. Jungkook immediately get out from the car and so do the other boys. The others which is jungkook's men also get out and rush to each corner of the building as a backup for them. They all holding a different types of gun and so do the boys. Jungkook walking inside the building and suddenly a group of men came, attacking them. His Hyungs immediately fighting with them and so do Jungkook.

He give a sharp kicks on the guy stomach makes that guy groaned and fall down on the ground. He quickly grab his gun and give a shoot on that guy stomach. He smirking a little and help his Hyungs to fight with the guys too. A sharp kick and hard punch keep landing on the others stupid guy.

"Where is my girl!" Jin shout while grinding his teeth with a really really hard punch on the guy cheek makes that guy immediately laying down with his face full with blood.

His others hyung finally success in beating all that guy and they look at each other with a smirk in proud. Jungkook walk again in a really mad way and with his breath become really heavy because of his anger feelings. The loud gun sounds hearing from outside but they didn't know which team was getting shoots outside. They just ignore that. Something was more important than that!

"WHERE ARE YOU KIM FUCKING MINGYU!!!!! FUCK OFF AND CAME HERE BASTARD!" He shout and suddenly hearing a laugh and clapping from the corner of the building. It was obviously Mingyu and Yugyeom!

Mingyu was holding a knife with tzuyu in his arms and so do Yugyeom, holding nayeon and the both of them leaning the knife at the girls neck.

"J-jungkook..." Tzuyu mumbled with a really bad tears but nayeon wearing her unsatisfied and annoyed face.

Jungkook grinding his teeth and can't control his anger anymore. REALLY MAD!

"DON'T TOUCH HER STUPID!!!!!" He shout and take some step forward but mingyu tigthen his grip of his hand on her neck makes she cough a little.

"DON'T COME HERE IF YOU DON'T WANT HER TO DIE!!!" Mingyu shout as jungkook sigh deeply and breathing heavily. His chest up and down in anger.

His hyungs who standing a little far from him suddenly attack by his men as all of them holded by the men from behind and they all aiming a gun from back at their stomach.

"KOOK!!" Taehyung shout and tried to let go from the hold.

"Dont fucking move if you don't want to die!" The men whispered at taehyung's ear as he was gulping. Jungkook look behind and in more mad as his eyes in tears and can't do anything anymore. His hyungs and the two girls being hold by that jerk's men now. He look at mingyu again and kneeling makes his hyungs eyes widened and so do tzuyu and nayeon.

"Please. I-I'm begging you.. Mingyu." A tears rolled down on his cheeks as mingyu smirking and so do yugyeom. Jungkook look up to his face and really really begging towards him.

"I win now huh?" Mingyu ask while raising his eyebrows.

"yes. you win. take it all but not my hyungs and the girls." He said with a tears really poured down from his reddened eyes. Mingyu suddenly grabbing a gun from his pocket and throw it towards jungkook.

"Kill youself now! I will let go all of them immeditely after that." Mingyu said with a smirk makes all of his hyungs and two girls eyes widened.

"Don't jungkook!!!! don't!" Namjoon shout.

"k-kook d-don't...." Tzuyu mumbled also in her tears. She was crying really hard but jungkook smiling and grabbing the gun.

"I will." Jungkook said as his hyungs really in protest this time as Jin immediately giving a punch with his elbow on the man and the other boys also started to give a punch and kick them.

'BUMP' A shoot hearing as Taehyung was the one that getting shoot on his leg. Jin grinding his teeth and helping taehyung while the others still fighting.

"Ughh.. I'm okay hyung. go help others." Taehyung groaned and jin nodded before beating and helping the others. Finally the men all laying down as the boys grabbing a gun and walk to jungkook.

Mingyu and yugyeom gulping and leaning the knife more closer to tzuyu and nayeon's neck makes jungkook eyes widened as tzuyu was groaning of the tight hold at her neck.

"STOP YOUR FRIENDS AND KILL YOURSELF NOWWWW!!!!" Mingyu shout as jungkook immediately looking at his hyungs and stopping them.

"Hyung stop! Stop walking to me!" He slightly shout and aiming the gun on his stomach. He look at tzuyu with a tint smile.

"JUNGKOOK DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE—"

'BUMP' A loud sound of gun hearing as Jungkook eyes widened, a gun on his hand fall down and he slowly fall onto the floor. His hyungs eyes widened and so do tzuyu and Nayeon. Mingyu laughing and they immediately let go of tzuyu and nayeon as tzuyu quickly running to him with a tears.

"Jungkook!!!!!" She shout and lift up his head and place it on her lap while jungkook already breathing heavily and blood already pooled on the floor.

"fuck!" Jin shout and when mingyu and yugyeom let go of the girls, The boys immediately aiming to the two of them and give multiples shoots. the shoot landing straightly into their legs and shoulder before they all rush to them.

"FUCK !!"
"SHIT!!"
"BASTARD!!"

Jimin shout while they all give a punch to the two of them. The two of them seems can't move anymore too and bleeding really bad on their face because of the rapid punches.

"Jungkook...." Tzuyu munbled and cupped his face as he smiling a little and his hand was holding the side of his stomach that he shooted.

"Why did you do this...." Tzuyu ask again while shooking his body as he breath really heavily and quickly this time. Nayeon also look at him and shouting for the boys in a rush.

"COME HERE!!! FASTER CALLING AMBULANCE OR WHAT!!!" Nayeon shout as the boys gulping and rush to jungkook. Namjoon immediately calling the ambulance for emergency. Jungkook gulping and really in weak as he slowly lift his hand onto her cheek. He pull her down and whispered to her ear.

"I-i'm s-sor-ry.... I-i d-didn't t-tell you t-this b-before... t-that... I-i r-really love y-you." He whispered between his groaned and a tears rolled down at the corner of his eyes. She look at to his face and nodding to what he said.

"H-hyung.... T-take care of her. For me. N-noona too."

"DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE TO TALK LIKE THAT!!!" Jin shout as jungkook slowly to closed his eyes to fell unconcious but Jimin slapping his cheeks a little.

"DON'T CLOSE YOUR EYES. WAIT A LITTLE KOOK." Jimin said in a rush and the other boys keep looking around , walk back and forth waiting for the ambulance. Tzuyu still crying and hugging him while jungkook really hard to breath. A sound of the ambulance hearing and jungkook started to fall unconcious.

"JUNGKOOK!!!" Tzuyu shout as his hyungs quickly carried him to the ambulance and supporting taehyung too since he was being shoot at his legs. What will happened? Will he survived????

- I was crying really hard when writing this. IDK WHY 🥺