Chapter 3

Two days has passed...

"Hyung! Watch out!" Jungkook shout to Namjoon as someone wanted to hit him with a base ball bat. Namjoon immediately avoid and give a kick at that man legs makes he fell down and groaning.

Jungkook and the boys attacked by a group of man and they believe that this was one of that shit organisation plan. They still didn't know who send all of this jerks to them but Jungkook will make sure to know soon!

A group of man come again to them as Jimin immediately throw a gun towards him.

"JK! Gun."

He catch it and give a multiples shoots while hiding at the metal box in front of him. Jin also give a shoot and giving a signal to Taehyung to shoot them too.

The enemy teams also hiding behind the concrete and giving a shoots.

Jungkook peak a little and shoots the two of them straightly into their shoulder.

"Ughhhhh!!!" They groaned as their other members tried to attack him and his Hyungs.

"HYUNG! NOW!!!" Jungkook shout as all of his Hyungs and he stood up from hiding place and giving a multiple shoots towards the enemies and obviously straight to the them. They all fall on the ground as Jungkook smirking and glancing to his Hyungs. The boys shrugged their shoulder in proud as they never fail their missions. Jin pointed his lips to one of the guy that still groaning and didn't died. Jungkook immediately rush to him, followed by his Hyungs.

He kneeling, grab that guy collar and slapping his cheek.

"Who send you here???!!!" He glaring deeply but that guy didn't answer and smirking to him.

"As if I will tell you. You're Jeon's Mafia organisation boss huh?" That guy still smirking even though his lips full with blood and his forehead too.

Jungkook take a glance to his Hyungs and smirking then look at him again.

"still stubborn and wanted to defend your fucking shit boss?"

"Of course asshole!" That guy replied makes he feels annoyed and really in mad.

"Fuck you!!!" He give a punch at his cheeks multiple times.

"Fuck!"

"Fuck!"

"Fuck!" He give a last punch.

That guy was really weak as his head already hanging when Jungkook hold his collar like that.

"Still wanted to call me asshole? Still want to stubborn??!!" He glaring as that guy didn't reply a answer. He know that that guy still alive and didn't dead of his punch. He smirking and pull out his gun again from his pocket. He place it on that guy forehead and reloaded the bullet.

'click' the sound of the bullet reload.

"I will count till 3. If you fucking dare to not answering what I ask, I will obviously kill you. Asshole." He said mockingly and smirking.

"I-i w-will t-tell y-you!" That guy said weakly and his mouth sprayed with blood.

"Good. Now!!!" Jungkook shout as his patient already in his high peak.

"P-please promise me t-that you w-will n-not kill me.." That guy said again as Jungkook seriously can't hold his mad anymore. He immediately pointing his gun at that guy leg and give a shoot 'BAMMM!!!'

"Arrghhhhhhhhhh!!!" That guy shout and he just glaring to him. His Hyungs know that jungkook's anger already in high peak so Jin immediately step on that guy leg to give him a great pain. That jerk guy groaned and really in torment.

"Told us now asshole!" Jin shout as they all glaring to him.

"I-its Kim's O-organisation."

Jungkook smirking and look at his Hyungs face who winking towards him.

"Thankyou my asshole. Now goodbye." He place a gun at that guy forehead and giving a last shoot for tonight. The blood splashing on his clothes as he didn't care about it. He roughly push that guy, lying on the road and stood up with his Hyungs. They started to walk away together.

"Our big mission will come to the end soon!" Taehyung shout excitedly while open his arms to take a deep breath of raw blood smells around them. Jungkook still smirking and Jin wrapped his arm around jungkook's shoulder.

"Feeling good huh? We will end them soon kook!" Jin said receiving a smile and nodded from others as Jungkook just smiling and look up to the night sky. He finally know what organisation that kill his parents. When walking and looking up to the sky, his mind taken away by her face. Tzuyu's face. He stopped walking makes all his Hyungs furrowed their eyebrows.

"Why kook?" Suga ask while spinning his gun.

"Hyungs!! You guys need to help me. Reallyyy important!" He said seriously as the boys really in weird. What's more important than the upcoming mission? Usually Jungkook only know about a mission which is to kill whoever that kill his parents but now... He already have new important things?

"What's more important kook?" Jhope ask.

"Ahhh... Let's going to my house first! You guys can sleep there and we will talk about this! Let's go!!!" He said excitedly and pushing his Hyungs to walk. They going back with in his mind, her face keep running and it's make him more drown every second.