Chapter 28

One week after had passed after that incident...

Jungkook finally cut his hair into short and tzuyu can't help but like it (His hair just like the other one on the book cover!) He seem more clean, smart and good looking with that hair. He tend to always being with her, and become more comfortable with her. They become more closer day by day and their feelings become more stronger.

Jungkook was sitting beside her, hugging her just like there is no one there. His hyungs and her unnies also become more closer with each other.

Jin suddenly flinched when his phone ringing...

All the others look at Jin direction as he was raising his eyebrows and grabbing his phone to accept the call. Jin stood up and walk a little far from them before accepting the call.

"Hello."

"I want you and your fucking bastards come here now if you don't want anything happened to the girls." Someone said makes Jin clenching his jaw and knew that it was their enemies which is that Kim organisation men.

"You think you can threat me like this?!" Jin slightly raise his voices.

"I don't care but if you don't come here in 30 minutes, you know what will happened."

'Tuttt...ttuuttt..'
The call ended by that guy. Jin sigh deeply and tilt his head a little before glancing towards all of the others. Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows and smiling to the others a little before stood up and walk to Jin.

"Why hyung?"

"Argh kook. They really threat us now. They told if we don't want them to hurt the girls, we need to go there. They already text me the place." Jin said while ruffle his hair. Jungkook raising his eyebrows and glancing to tzuyu for a second. The girls in the other side just looking at the two of them in curious.

"Then, Just let's go there. I don't care what they want to do to me. I only know that I don't want they hurt the girls." Jungkook said without thinking deeply. He really afraid of this - that jerks hurt the girls including tzuyu.

"Seriously? Then I will told others to get ready and we will go there." Jin said earning a nodded from Jungkook.

"Hyung!" Jungkook called the boys and they immediately walk towards them. The girls more curious this time as the boys all gathered to talk about this.

"What happened..." Nayeon mumbled and furrowing her eyebrows.

"Get ready, we will go finish our last mission today." Jungkook slightly smirking and the other boys raising their eyebrows.

"Really???!! Now?!!!" Suga ask.

"Yes hyung now. Go get ready all the things!" Jungkook said as they all rush to take all the things and putting the most safe, comfortable suit.

Jungkook walk to the girls again, standing in front of them and smiling a little.

"We will going out for a while and don't go out. Lock the door and stay still okay?" He said as tzuyu pouting and stood up, hugging him.

"Don't go... What if something happened to you?"

"I will be okay. Don't worry!" He stroke her hair as she still wearing her uneasy face.

He broke the hug and looking to all her unnies.

"Take care Noona. Lock the door and call me quickly if something happened." He raise his eyebrows to them. He then look at tzuyu again and hug her for a second before give a peck on her lips.

"Take care. I will coming back as soon as possible after everything done." He pat her head a little before walk away from them. Tzuyu and the other girls walk to the door and just staring at the boys who getting inside their car with many stuffs. She really hoping something bad never happened to him. Please.