Chapter 18

Jungkook going back to his house as soon as possible after tzuyu said that yugyeom guy name. He already call his hyungs to gather at his house and wanted to check this guy background. He feels something bad in his heart about him. He don't know why.

He get inside the house in a rush as his hyungs slightly flinch of the loud sounds because of the door.

"Yah!!! Can't you get inside calmly???!!!" Jin shout and shooking his head.

"Hyungs... let's get inside our secret room! I want you guys to check onto something! Faster!!" He shout and quickly run to the room he said. Which is the room that they doing their works. His hyungs furrowed their eyebrows and just walk followed him towards the room.

He waiting for them to get inside the room with his feet can't stay still. He really eager and wanted to know about him. When they get inside the room, Jungkook immediately dragging them and namjoon take a sit on the chair just like usual.

"Hyung, Search for this name YUGYEOM. Maybe I think that was the correct spelling. Search hyung I know his face!" He explained as they all furrowing their eyebrows. They don't know why he really want to search for him. They clueless. Namjoon quickly typing and using his knowledge to search for it.

They wait for a while to loading as he grinding his teeth to hold his patience.

'titttttttttt' The sounds hearing as jungkook immediately look at the screen and namjoon searching every each of the guy.

"this?"
"no! next"
"this?"
"next"
"This??"

jungkook eyes widened when seeing his picture. He immediately grab the mouse from namjoon and tapping on his picture.

'KIM YUGYEOM'

He gulping and so do his hyungs.
He scroll more and reading all the information of him.

'Own a big Company but his brother,Kim Mingyu who handle it. The company was Kim's Entertainment. His family own one of the biggest Mafia organisation'

His eyes more widened when reading the last facts about him. He gulping, his eyes shaking and already welled up in tears because of worried and also anger.

"Hyung...." He look at his hyungs in his widened eyes and stunned a little.

"Kook!!! Finally!!!!!!" Jhope shout and celebrating without knowing what he think. He still stunned, thinking of tzuyu. That jerk know about her.... What should he do.

"Hyung....." a tears rolled down to his cheeks without he knowing. The others seems shocked and immediately holding him. He never crying after his parents dead. His legs feels weak. He really don't want to lose her. He started to thinking negative about this.

"Why kook?????!!! Tell us!!!" Jin said and makes he look up to their faces. His tears still slowly rolled down in afraid of losing.

"Tzuyu. They know about her. This yugyeom jerk meeting her over one week already.." He slowly said makes his hyungs also gulping.

"Are you joking kook???!!! They know about her????" Taehyung ask in disbelief. They all worried what if that jerk know all of the girls. but... it seem that the jerks really already know.

"Hyung... what should I do... They obviously in dangerous! It's all my fault! ARGHHHHHH!!!!" He ruffled his hair roughly in frustrated.

"Calm down jungkook. Right now let's quickly meet them and tell them about this. We need to protect them no matter what!" Jimin said in serious as all of them nodded in agreed. Jungkook gulping and also nodded before rush to the outside and want to meet her. He want to keep her safe. His hyungs also rush following him from behind.