Chapter 14

When arrived at his house, she keep looking around and quiet amaze of how big his house is. Just like a mansion! He smirking a little when seeing how she amaze of his own house.

"You want to sleep alone or ....." He suddenly said and walk closer to her. She gulping and look down when he was really really close, standing in front of her. Her heart beating as hell. She can't digest if it was because she afraid or what. Sometimes when at this time, she will trembling in afraid and sometimes she feels fluttered and nervous.

"Or you want to sleep with me instead?" He whispered makes a shiver down to her spine. She biting her lower lips and look up to his eyes slowly. Only with his eyes, he can make any girls to fall for him. She feel like she was being spelled by only looking at it.

"I-i w-will s-sleep a-at another r-room s-sir." She formally said makes he glaring towards her and she look down in afraid.

"Jeon Jungkook. Jungkook. That's my name. Not sir." He sternly said as she nodding slowly in afraid and nervous at the same time. He smirking and grab his hand, holding it and walk to the empty room.

He could feel she was trembling meanwhile tzuyu feel a electric shock when he doing that. We can say that SHE WAS AFRAID BUT AT THE SAME TIME SHE HAVE A FEELINGS TOWARDS HIM!

"Here! Your room." He open the door and slightly push her to make her get inside the room. She gulping and look around the room. It was really big! He smirking a little and walk away to his room. She look behind him and wanted to thanked him but... He already gone. She sigh deeply in relief and close the door before take a sit on the bed and thinking of something. Something that she also in weird which is her own feelings.

Jungkook sitting down on his bed, take off his shirt and smirking slightly.

"You will be in my room soon tzuyu. I will make sure that." He smirking and mumbled alone to himself.

-

The next day, tzuyu woke up in the morning while groaning and furrowing her eyebrows. She forgot that she was in his house and not her house. When she realize it, she sigh deeply and tilting her head, stretching her arms. She immediately stood up from the bed and walk to the bathroom, take a shower and doing her morning routine. As usual.

After all done, she put on the shirt that he gave last night which is she assume that must be his shirt. She walk to the living room with a weird feelings because he was not there.

"Why should I search for him." She slapping her own forehead. She walk to the kitchen and decide to make a breakfast. Suddenly Jungkook came while sniffing of the good smell from the kitchen. His eyes caught her figure who was cooking makes a tint smile plastered on his lips again. He can't help but to smile when it's come to her.

"What are you doing?!" He ask coldly makes she immediately look at him and wearing her afraid face. Her eyes slightly widened when seeing his tattoos... It's scaring her.

"I-i w-want to m-make a b-breakfast." She stuttering makes he know that she still afraid of him. He sigh deeply and take a sit at the table meanwhile tzuyu continue her works. He staring at each of her actions and it's make his heart wanting her more. He can't hold his desire too long. He want her soon.