Chapter 9

Jungkook going back to his house as his Hyungs all were waiting for him. He get inside the house and they all look at him in serious and a little worried.

"Kook! Come here!" Taehyung shout and calling for him in really eager. He walk to them and sit on the couch across to them.

"I got a information from the Kim's organisation security that they will attack us tonight. They want to have a war with us at the usual building." Namjoon said as Jungkook raising his eyebrows to them with a smirk.

"Oh really?!" He still smirking.

"Then, let's call our men and prepare for tonight. We need to win no matter what Hyungs!" Jungkook said in serious and slightly glaring towards them. He have a great grudge and wanted to kill them no matter what!

"Alright kook! I will inform them now!" Jhope said receiving a nodded from all of them.

-

"Alright, everyone is here??!!" Taehyung ask coldly and glaring every each of the men in front of them. They are many of them. They standing still around the boys and shout in unison.

"Yes Sir!!"

Jungkook stood up from the chair that inside the gun room and tracing his finger all over the gun that placed on the shelf. He grab a shotgun and threw to one of the man.

"You will in charge in this." He glaring and receiving a nodded from that man.

He continue tracing and then look at all of them.

"5 of you take that machine gun, 5 of you that AKM and other than that, just use Uzi or ordinary pistols! Understand??!!!" He ask and everyone nodded aggressively in afraid. He really looks like a monster. Yeah, you can't kill a monster if you don't be one.

"Kook, I have a plan." Jin said as they all focusing on what he said. Jungkook nodded and agreeing what his Hyungs planned.

"Get it?! Then tonight, make sure we win again!" Jimin shout excitedly as Jungkook glance to him while shooking his head.

"Got it sirr!!!!" They all shout to the boys and started to dismiss from his house. Jungkook take a sit again and lighting up his cigarette as Jin furrowing his eyebrows.

"Kook... You already leave the cigarette a long time ago and then now..??? Continue again??" Jin said with a sigh as Jungkook didn't care and just smoking. His mind suddenly remember about tzuyu. A girl that he become obsessed out of sudden. He straighten his back and look at his Hyungs in serious.

"Hyung! What should we do with the girls?" He ask in worried.

"Why??? That jerks don't know about them.So why should we worried?" Jhope said, earning a nodded from all of them but not Jungkook. He sigh and thinking for a minute.

"Hyung. Can we send a bodyguard or what to them for tomorrow? I'm afraid.. what if that jerks already know about them?"

"Then, I will go there!" Jimin said with a grin, really in excited.

"I want too! I want to look at that girl in orange hair !!!" Taehyung said and have a high five with Jimin. Jungkook groaning and slightly glaring to them.

"Okay then, Jimin hyung and taehyung hyung will go there! If she didn't stay at the shop, just go with our bodyguard to their houses!" Jungkook look up to the ceiling and sigh in relief. He really don't want her to Involve in his Mafia life. He afraid...

"But....!!! Don't flirt with my tzuyu!" He said again to the two of them earning a chuckled from others. They could see Jungkook really serious this time about girl. He never been like this. He never care about girls.