Chapter 2

Tzuyu who sleeping on his shoulder suddenly woke up after hearing the announcement that they will landed in 5 minutes. She look at him and gulping when their eyes meet. He still wears his cold, straight face as she really afraid of him. She slowly to pull her hand away from his hand and biting her lower lips then look away from him. His eyes keep locking into her as if he really attracted to her.

The plane landed and other people started to stood up and walk to exit the plane. She stood up and wanted to walk but her mind immediately thinking of him. She turn her back again, facing him.

"I-i'm sorry. Here." She handing him a cute plaster for his wound. He raise his eyebrows as she biting her lower lips and put the plaster on the armrest before walk away to exit the plane. His eyes fell to that cute plaster, staring on it for a while before took it with a little smirk and stood up. He walk to exit the plane follow by all of his bodyguards.

Tzuyu actually from Taiwan to Korea and same as Jungkook. He have some works to do at Taiwan before this with his Hyungs but he need to going back early than his Hyungs as usual when he go abroad because everyone know that the other boys ( his Hyungs ) were working in Jeon organisation but no one knows about his existence in this organisation.

"Unnies!!" She shout excitedly when seeing her unnies already waiting for her. She rush to them and hugging them as she already didn't meet them for a year and stay at her parents house.

"Oh tzuyu-ah!!!"

"I miss you so much!"

The girls said and hugging her one by one. They really close to each other as if they really sister by blood but actually not!

"How's your flight?" Jihyo ask and tzuyu just pouting to them.

"I'm afraid!!" She still pouting and receiving a laugh from her unnies.

"Aish this girlllll!!! Still afraid huh? You already get on plane many times!" Nayeon pat her head as she just grinning showing her teeth. In the other side, Jungkook was staring at her and then to the plaster she gave before.

"S-sir!" One of his guard say makes he raising his eyebrows and look at him with his cold face. The guard gulped and look down on the floor.

"You guys can go first! Take a car and wait for me! I will go there in 5 minutes!" He said coldly as all of them give a bow in unison and walk away. He look at her again and immediately grabbing his phone from his pocket.

He open the camera and click a picture of her that gathering with the other girls. He look at the picture he took and a tint smirk plastered on the corner of his lips. Then, he walk away to the car that his guards already prepared.

"Let's going back unnie! I'm hungry!" Tzuyu smile and earning a nodded from the girls. They walk away leaving the airport as she really didn't think about him anymore. Chou tzuyu, a girl that every man can't take off their eyes from her but she never look at them. She don't know how to love and be loved by someone. She's too innocent and pure for this. She just like a kid who in her 15 years old even though her age already 23 years old. She's too kind and soft to be hurt.

For her best friend or should we say her unnies, they really didn't prefer and don't want her to be in relationship as she obviously don't know what it is. 'Relationship' the words that never be in her life books.