Chapter 4

When Jungkook already done taking shower and so do his Hyungs, he immediately drag them to their secret room. A room that they will searching information about someone, hacking others CCTV, and doing all his Mafia things here. This room stored his organisation information and so do their own information.

"Namjoon hyung! Faster!!! Take a sit and search for someone!" He said and make namjoon sit on the chair in front of the computer. The others were really weird and furrowing their eyebrows as Jungkook really eager and excited to know about her.

Jungkook grab his phone and showing a picture of a group of girls to Namjoon as the others also gather to see it.

"Fuck! She's soooo pretty!!" Jimin said and pointing to a black hair girl.

"She's too!!!" Jin pointing to one of them.

"Argh hyung!! Shhhhhh We will search them one by one!" Jungkook said and rolling his eyes to Jin and Jimin.

"Hyung, this one. This." He pointing to tzuyu as namjoon furrowed his eyebrows and then take his phone. He put his phone under a scanning tools that will search for anyone information and they only need a picture to know about someone. The computer showing a loading signal as all of them eagerly waiting for the girls's information. Not only Jungkook.

'Tittt...titttt...titttt.' The sound of the loading meaning that it's already done. Namjoon immediately typing his own code and things that he know until each of the girls's information showing on the screen. From life history, education, works, family and everything!

Jungkook as soon as possible grabbing the mouse from namjoon's hand and tapping on tzuyu's picture. He immediately reading all of the information and a smirk plastered on his lips.

"Chou tzuyu... 23, owner of a pet shop? Taiwanese but staying in Korea. Her parents is a owner of largest coffee shop business in Taiwan. Hmm interesting." He mumbled alone and really can't control his lips from smiling. His Hyungs eyes widened and hit his arm.

"Yah!!! It's had been a long time I didn't see you smiling like that!!!" Taehyung said makes he switch his face to cold again.

"Move!!! Let me check that girl too!!" Jimin pushed Jungkook away and started to reading  another girl information. They all read their information meanwhile Jungkook rubbing his nape and walk away.

"Hyung! I will go out!!" He shout and rush to the downstairs and going outside... He want to meet her. He want to look at her.

-

He purposely parking his car a little far from the pet shop that he read before this and assumed that it must be her pet shop. It must be! It was 9:00 PM but the pet shop still didn't close. It's make him feels weird. He put on a cap and a hood of his hoodie on his head and then walk inside the pet shop.

"Welcome here. Can I help you?" A voices said  and that voices can makes him melt, his hear beating really fast and gulping in nervous. He didn't look up too much, worried if she will notice him.

"May I know this shop will close at what time everyday?" He ask and tapping his hand nervously on the counter. Tzuyu already furrowed her eyebrows and looking at his hand on the counter. It's make her more weird as she could see the marks on his hand. Marks which is from the scratch that she make before.

She just shrugged her shoulder, ignoring it.

"This pet shop will close at 10 PM everyday except Sunday and Saturday! That two days will close at 5:00 PM!" She said and wearing a tint smile. He could see she was smiling and really really innocent and pure in his eyes.

"Oh. Okay. We will meet again soon maybe next next day?" He said and receiving a nodded from her as she was a type that really treat her customer kindly. He want to walk away but in his mind, he keep wanting to see her, wanted her and already can't control his desire. He walk away and tzuyu just cleaning the counter, wanted to close her shop already.

Jungkook still waiting in his car until she close the shop. She walk alone to her house makes he immediately get out from his car, following her silently from behind without her knowing. Tzuyu could feel someone following her as she keep looking back but... There is nothing. She furrowed her eyebrows and shrugging her shoulder, ignoring her hunched.

Suddenly a group of man walk in front of her as Jungkook immediately pulling her towards him, hiding behind a dark path. Her eyes widened and wanted to shout but he closed her mouth with his hand. His face was really close to her and so do their bodies.

"Shhhhhh.. they will see us." He whisper slowly makes she calm down and still stunned of his action. She don't know him! What if... He was a bad guy too! After for a while, the road already empty as he slowly put down his hand from her mouth. His heart thumping loudly as he could smell her scent, her eyes looking like a whole world inside there and her long eyelashes.... He gulping and can't take off his eyes from her.

Tzuyu furrowed her eyebrows and feels like she already saw him before. The dark situation and only a little of light makes she can't look at his face clearly.

"T-thankyou." She suddenly said as he immediately look away and make a distance from her. She quickly continue to walk away leaving him in stunned, froze and can't forget of every details on her face he saw just now.