Chapter 32

Jungkook already moved to the ordinary ward as they all rush to get inside the room. Tzuyu who become the first one that steeping inside the room, her eyes welled up in tears and really upset seeing he was laying down weakly with his body full with wire and band aid tape. She slowly walk to him and holding his hand as she already bursting into tears again.

The others just gathered around him too and saw how bad his condition is.

"Don't cry, he will obviously okay." Chaeyoung said earning a nodded from all the girls. Jhope look at Jungkook for a minute and give a sign to all of them to sit at the couch to give a chance for tzuyu with him.

The others nodding and walk away to the couch while tzuyu taking a seat on the chair beside him.

"Kook... Don't sleep too long .. I miss you. I want to talk with you..." She mumbled and pouting while taking his hand to her cheek. A tears rolling down on her cheeks again, really in upset of seeing him like this.

"You said you don't want to hurt me... But now I'm hurting seeing you like this." She mumbled again and it's loud enough to make the others heard it. They sigh hearing what tzuyu said. Suddenly the door swung open revealing taehyung with a nurse, supporting him to walk. Sana immediately run to him and support him makes taehyung raising his eyebrows to her.

"What? I'm just helping." She rolling her eyes to Taehyung but he already smiling playfully. The nurse walk away as Sana supporting taehyung slowly to the couch and put him sitting beside her.

"Alright or not alright bro?" Jimin ask with a playful smile as taehyung raising his eyebrows.

"Of course alright! It's not that hurt." Taehyung said as Sana immediately kicking his legs lightly makes he shout in pain.

"ARGHHHH!!!"

"Tched, not that bad. Such a baby." Sana mocking him and rolling her eyes makes the others laughing to the two of them.

"Yes a baby. Your baby." Taehyung whispered to her makes she stunned a little in embarrassed. It's already late night as tzuyu keep waiting for Jungkook while holding his hand even thought her eyes already heavy.

Namjoon look at the girls and all of them seem really in tired. He stood up and walk to tzuyu makes the girls furrowed their eyebrows.

"Tzuyu-ah, let's going back? I will send you guys to the house and we will be the one that waiting for Jungkook. Don't worry I will send taehyung back too. Okay?" Namjoon ask but tzuyu shooking her head.

"I don't want... I want to sleep here."

Namjoon sigh and so do her unnies. The girls stood up and Dahyun walk to her.

"We will going back first and tomorrow we will come back again. Early in the morning." Dahyun said as tzuyu was pouting and look at Jungkook again. She slowly stood up and get closer to his face.

"I will back first and I will see you again tomorrow. Please wake up!" She tap his cheek a little with a smile before look at her unnies and nodding. The girls smiling and namjoon walk away to send them home with Taehyung and Suga. Tzuyu really hoping that he will woke up as soon as possible. Please don't sleep like this too long!

Ps: Last update for today. Thankyou for still reading and supporting this book. <3