Chapter 12

Jungkook started to explain everything and his Hyungs also involved themselves in explaining this. The girls, especially the oldest members seem to understand about the boys condition and they slowly to trust towards them but not for the youngest members... Especially tzuyu... Yes, she know the boys will act kind towards them but, she can't hide her feelings that she really afraid of them.

"Understood?" Taehyung ask and glancing to Sana. Sana rolled her eyes and look away, wanted to ignore him.

"Don't worry, we will never do anything to you guys and... Of course we will protect you as much as we can." Jin said while staring to nayeon. Nayeon gulping and tried to hide or ignore her embarrass feelings. In the other side, Jungkook keep staring to tzuyu as if he really mesmerized of her beauty and that innocent, pure face. He smirking a little and lean to Jin's ear.

"Hyung, ask the others to send the girls to their house! I want to talk with tzuyu alone." He whispered makes Jin raise his eyebrows and wearing a teasing face. Jungkook tched and rolled his eyes to him.

"Okay, we will send you guys home? This is tzuyu's house right? So the others, can follow us!" Jin stood up and also with the boys. Tzuyu slightly eyes widened and whining to her unnies.

"Unnie... I don't want to stay here!"

Sana smiling and pat her head.

"This is your house! Why should you afraid?" Sana chuckled and the other girls were smiling too. Tzuyu biting her lower lips and glancing to Jungkook that still sitting on the couch.

"Kook-ah, you stay here for a while. I will come to get you back after sending this girls to their home!" Jhope said and winking. Jungkook smirking and still staring into her face. Jihyo glancing to Jungkook and giving a cold face.

"Don't you dare to do something bad to our tzuyu if you really wanted to earn our trust." Jihyo said as Jungkook just shrugged his shoulder and raising his eyebrows. The girls started to stood up and walk away with the boys but tzuyu... Still sitting on the floor in front of him in really afraid. She keep biting her lower lips and fidgeting her fingers.

'Click' The door closed by the others and leaving only two of them inside the house.

Jungkook slightly smile and still staring deeply into her but tzuyu didn't look at him at all.

"Do you have any oversize t-shirt?" He suddenly talk makes she flinch and trembling. She look up to his face and really in afraid. His heart feels broke out of sudden seeing how she really afraid of him.

"I-i w-will t-take i-it." She stuttering and immediately stood up and rush to her room. He sighing deeply and stood up, looking around the house.

"Quiet big." He mumbled and look at her baby picture that hanging up on the wall. A tint smile plastered on his lips.

"H-here." She approached him from behind while holding a oversized hoodie. He turn around and look at her for a second before took it and put it on. She stay still standing in front of him, looking down and looks just like a little kid. He smirking a little and walk closer makes she take some back steps. He glaring and grab her hand as she stop from stepping and a afraid shiver dominate her body. He bend his knee a little to make his height same as her and glaring deeply into her.

"Do you afraid of me?" He ask with his husky voices. She gulped and nodded in afraid. He smirking and took a sharp little knife from his back pocket. He could feels her hand getting cold and it's trembling. She closed her eyes tightly when he tracing the knife at her cheek and down to her neck.

"You think I will kill you or not?" He ask as she already bursting in tears. A tears rolled down to her cheeks makes he feels guilty out of sudden. He smile a little and put the knife on his pocket back and wipe her tears with his thumb.

"I will never kill you huh. Don't worry." He pat her head and walk away to the couch again. She gulped and slowly to lift up her face. In her mind, she keep doubting and can't trust him. She still afraid,doubting if he truly a good guy or not and thinking that he want to kill her too.