Chapter 25

Nayeon woke really late in the morning just like usual. She take a shower and doing her morning routine before walk to the kitchen. She saw no other than Jin who was talking with Taehyung.

She furrowed her eyebrows and walk closer to them.

"Where is tzuyu? Does she still sleeping? It's weird... She usually waking earlier than all of us!"

Jin and Taehyung chuckled and smirking to her makes she weird.

"Why??!!" She ask slightly annoyed.

"Go and take a look inside that room!" Jin pointing his finger to jungkook's room on the upstairs. She still didn't get it as she furrowed her eyebrows and glaring to Jin.

"I'm not joking around. It's Jungkook's room! Why should I go there!" Nayeon slightly stomping her feet makes Jin smiling of how cute she is.

"You think... Why?" Jin ask as nayeon immediately realizing something. She take a glance to Taehyung as Taehyung just nodding and smiling. Her eyes slightly widened and quickly rush towards jungkook's room followed the the two guys.

She slowly open the door and really in shocked seeing they was hugging peacefully and still sleeping! Nayeon grinding her teeth and wanted to burst in anger but Jin quickly grab her hand and pull her towards him.

Their eyes meet as Jin smiling and shook his head lightly. Nayeon gulping and suddenly feel embarrassed of his action.

"Don't bother them. Let them! You know right, Jungkook really love her. And maybe... Tzuyu also the same? So, please? Let them be together." Jin smiling and patting hrler head. She still staring into his face makes taehyung clear his throat in sudden. She immediately pull her hand away from him and sigh deeply.

"Let's go away. Call others to eat. But not them!" Jin raising his eyebrows to nayeon, giving a smirk before walk away again to prepare the breakfast. 

-

Tzuyu suddenly groaning when the sunlight hitting her face and slowly open her eyes. She flinched a little when seeing his face was the first thing she saw. But when she remember what happened... Her lips immediately curled into a tint smile.

His tattooed arm still wrapped around her waist... That arm was the one that makes she afraid of him before but now... It's being the most thing she likes.

She tap his cute big nose makes he whining  cutely as she thinks he really cute and not like Jungkook she knew before. His quiet big cheeks. His doe big eyes.... Really cute she thought!

"You're really cute when sleeping huh!" She mumbled slowly as he suddenly pulling her closer and hug her more tightly. Her eyes slightly widened when he did that.

"You're bothering me sleep hm? Touching my nose and others." He mumbled and slowly open his eyes. She gulping as he raising his eyebrows to her.

"Why? Afraid if I mad at you for calling me cute??" He ask and chuckled as she tched and hitting his arm lightly. She thought he didn't hear it.

"Jungkook...." She suddenly whined and slightly pouting.

"Hm?"

"C-can you.... Cut your hair? But if you don't want I'm okay." She said and slightly sigh.

He furrowed his eyebrows and staring at her with his playful mad face.

"Why? You don't like it? What else the thing that you don't like about me?"

"I-its not that I don't like ..... But..... Y-you looks scary with that h-hair." She slowly said and biting her lower lips. He smile a little and give a peck on her forehead.

"Alright. I will. This tattoos? Didn't you afraid of it too?" He raise his eyebrows.

"No. I'm started to like it." She grinning, showing her teeth to him makes he quiet shock seeing this side of her. He nodded slowly and stroking her hair.

"Wake up. It's already late." He said and slowly to loosened the hug. Her eyes immediately widened when realizing that she was in his room. She look at him as he was furrowing his eyebrows.

"Oh no! Unnies must already woke up!" She slapped her own forehead before rush to her room and take a shower quickly. He smile and shooking his head a little before doing his morning routine too.