Chapter 15

After done eating, he staring at her and raising his eyebrows.

"The foods is not bad." He suddenly said makes she look up and her lips curled into a tint smile without she realize because of the compliment. He raise his eyebrows more when seeing how pretty she was in that smile. A smile that she never give to him before. He gulped and clear his throat makes she flinched and bitting her lower lips, in afraid out of sudden.

"I already call my Hyungs to bring your unnies here! They getting worried of you!" He said coldly as she just nodded slowly.  He stood up coldly and walk to the living room, sitting on the couch. She clean all the foods and was a dish. After for a while, she walk slowly to the living room and actually in hesitate to sit at the couch across to him. He look at her and glaring deeply makes she gulping and wanted to walk away but...

He stood up and rush to her, pushing her onto the couch makes she fall down laying on the couch and he was hovering on top of her. She gulping again and biting her lower lips. Her cheeks already reddened as he was smirking and glaring deeply onto every inch of her face.

"Can't you stop afraid of me?!" He said coldly but... His eyes telling something else. She suddenly remember again what he did and the facts that he was a mafia.... It's make her trembling again in sudden. He gulping and sigh deeply when noticing that she was trembling like this. He feels really really really disappointed.

He slightly rolling his eyes and get off from on top of her. He walk and take a sit on another couch again, feeling really upset and annoyed. He can't help but feels like that. She slowly sit up from laying down and fidgeting with her finger. Suddenly the door swung open revealing some of her unnies and some of his Hyungs.

"Tzuyu-ah!!!" Sana shout and all of the girls rush to her and so do her. They hug each other meanwhile Jungkook wearing his cold, upset face as his Hyungs walk to him and sit beside him.

"Ayyyyyy... How's? Already get her?" Jimin ask while smirking makes he glaring to his Hyungs and rolling his eyes. The boys furrowed their eyebrows and seem to know why he act like this.

"Shhhh... It's okay." Jin massages his shoulder while staring at the girls. Nayeon slowly dragging the girls and walk closer to the boys.

"Erm thankyou Jungkook-ah. I don't know if you treat our tzuyu good or not but, I will thankyou first of what happened last night." Jihyo said in half cold and earning a nodded from the boys but not Jungkook. He even didn't look at the girls, don't want to look at her. He want to release his anger and annoyed feelings by himself. Not towards her.

"We will go first. Thankyou one more time. But .... I'm sorry for saying this. Can't you guys stay away from us? Please stay away. We don't want to involved in this kind of problems anymore." Nayeon said makes all of the boys including Jungkook look at their faces. Nayeon give a last fake smile before dragging all of the girls to exit the house leaving the boys.

"Ahhhhhh..... Really hard to get." Taehyung mumbled while Jin sighing deeply, also in disappointed. Jungkook look to the floor and keep thinking that he should finish this mission quickly then getting her.

"Hyung. You really don't know about the boss of that organisation???!!!" He ask and looking to them really in serious.

"I seriously don't know. What should we do?" Namjoon raising his eyebrows and they look at Jungkook who just staring and thinking deeply about it.

Ps:You guys can drop any ideas, feedback or what ever. 😊 And i'm sorry again if the plot and story is not that good. 🥺 I'm in hesitate to continue because I keep thinking the story is not goodddddd 😭😭😭