Chapter 19

It's already late evening as jungkook's car parking peacefully beside her house. He already go to her shop but she was not there and assumed that she must be at her house. He knocked the door and the door slowly swung open revealing tzuyu who shocked and eyes widened. He inmediately grabbing her hand and hugging her tightly, really afraid of losing her. He don't want it happened. please.

Her eyes widened when he do that. She stunned and gulping, can't digest what he do. He broke the hug and staring onto her face.

"You will stay at my house hm? please. You're in dangerous. Don't worry your unnies will be there too. My hyungs already go to take each of them." He convince her asshe feels really weird of this side of him. His eyes telling everything. His eyes really look upset,withered and some feelings she can't describe.

"w-what h-happened." She manage to ask and suddenly thinking bad things about him.

'what if he tried to take this change to kill me again'
That's what she was thinking. Still doubting, don't trust and scared of him.

"You don't need to know. Just follow me!" He said coldly and staring deeply into her face. She gulping and her scared feelings come attack her again. She biting her lower lips and shooking her head.

"I-i don't w-want!" She stuttering as he sigh because of that. He seem to know again that she still afraid of him. He grabbing her hand and pull her closer to him makes she she grinding her teeth and slightly trembling.

He hold her chin to make her look up to his face.

"I will never kill you. I will never hurt you. I will never let anyone hurting you and if I was the one that hurt you, you can kill me." He said while raising his eyebrows, really wanted to convince her to trust him this time. She gulping and look away make his hold at her chin loosened. He sigh and put his hand away then make a gap between them.

"Then. If you don't believe me, call your unnies. Now! Ask them!"

She look at him and slowly grabbing her phone, calling her unnies. After for a while talking with her unnie, she hang up the call as he was smirking and glaring to her.

"How? What she said?!" He raising his eyebrows and crossing his arms.

"I-i w-will f-follow y-you." She biting her lower lips and look down. He smirking again.

"Go take all your shirts or whatever. You will stay until I finished this mission." He said as she nodded slowly and quickly walk inside the house to take all her things.

After for a while waiting her, she walk towards him as he immediately walk to the car followed by her. He get inside the car and so do her before he drove away to his house. A house that he think will be the most safe places to all of them.