Chapter 10

Tzuyu was closing her shop at night and approached by her unnies.

"Tzuyu....!!" Sana shout as they all rush excitedly towards her and have a big hug. Tzuyu smiling and hugging them tightly before broke the hug, walking together.

"Hi!" A guy with a hoodie approach in front of them while raising his eyebrows. It was Jimin.
The girls take some back steps and looking at him in weird, also slightly afraid.

"What do you want?!" Jihyo ask coldly makes Jimin flinched and look around.

"Taehyung! Come here!!" He slightly whispered and give a signal to taehyung to come from his hide place. Taehyung came with a cap and slightly grinning.

"Hi, e-erm we're JK's friends...?" Taehyung said as tzuyu immediately look at him, raising her eyebrows. Nayeon also look at them in slightly annoyed while others seems clueless of who is JK.

"So you're that two jerks's friends? what's your intention to come here??!!" Nayeon ask and crossing her arms, showing her rude, arrogant attitude.

Jimin smirking and look at Mina.

"To meet.... You?" Jimin pointing to mina as the girls look at each other and wearing a disgusted face.

"We don't know who are you guys, including who is that? JK? Jaykay? Or what ever. So, please don't bother us." Sana rolling her eyes and pushing the girls to walk but the two of them quickly blocking their way.

"Come on... We all wanted to be friends with you guys." Taehyung said and pouting makes the girls slightly convinced.

"What is you guys benefits to become friend with us?" Jeongyeon ask.

"Ermm... Having a good looking friends? And... We will protect you?" Taehyung said but earning a tched from them. The seem don't trust and don't want to know about the boys.

In the other side, Jungkook and his Hyungs were really in fight. He reloaded the bullets and giving a signal to some of his men.

"You will took the right and you to the left!" He whispered and receiving a nodded from them before they stood up from the hiding place and giving a raining shoots.

"Hyung! Corner left!!" He shout as Jin immediately aim and shooting there. A sound from the reload and also shoots hearing really loud.

"Attack!!!" The enemies shout and giving many shoots too. One of the enemy team member aim to Jungkook, shooting a bullet towards his shoulder.

"Ughhhhh!!!" He groaned and sitting down at his hide place.

"Sir!!!"

"JK!!"

The others shout but stay still shooting the enemies.

"I-i'm okay! Just continue!!!" He shout between a groaned and take off his jacket. He groaning and grinding her teeth in pain as his shirt already full with blood.

"Group 4 center, group 6 left and group 3 right!"

"Others backing up!"

Namjoon and suga shout, giving a lead to their men. They keep shooting as the real boss in that Kim organisation shouting to give a instructions to his men to run away. Actually Jungkook and his Hyungs still didn't know who is the real boss of that Kim organisation.

"Run!! Run!!!" The Kim's organisation boss shout and leaving jungkook's team together. Some of the enemies and also jungkook's team member already laying dead on the road. The others panting and sigh, looking around to make sure if the enemies already run away completely.

"Kook!" Jin rush to him and supporting him to stood up. All of his men including his Hyungs gathering around him.

"Call taehyung and Jimin now!!" Jin said as jhope quickly grabbing his phone. After a beep, Taehyung immediately accept the call.

"Is everything alright hyung?" Taehyung ask and the girls just looking at him.

"Tae!! Jungkook. He getting shoot! Can you Search for a room or house near here and we will treat him as soon as possible!" Jhope said in rush as taehyung in really shocked and immediately hang up the call. Yeah.. jungkook's house actually half an hour far away from tzuyu's shop or the girls house and... This fight spot were in the same city of the girls house.

"JK getting shoot! We need to search for a empty house! Faster Jimin-ah." Taehyung said also in rush without noticing that the girls already heard everything and eyes widened. Tzuyu gulping and biting her lower lips, didn't know how to react and also in dumbfounded of what the boys up to.

"Shoot??!!! What happened?!" Nayeon ask makes the two of them stunned as they actually can't tell the girls about this.

"I'm sorry but we need to go now!" Jimin shout and wanted to run away but Jihyo manage to talk first.

"Just use tzuyu house!"

Taehyung and Jimin look at each other and immediately nodded.

"Alright! I will call them again!"

Taehyung calling them again and informing about this before they rush to tzuyu's house, waiting for the boys arrive there.