Chapter 5

The next day, tzuyu as usual going to her pet shop but this time with nayeon. Nayeon went to her house and pick her up as they went to shop together.

"You didn't have any works to do today unnie?" She ask nayeon and earning a shook from her. They get inside the shop and preparing to open it. Suddenly a car stop in front of the shop and the one who going out from the car is... Jin. It was really a coincidence!

Jin push the door and get inside the shop with his eyes widened and can't stop staring at nayeon. Of course, nayeon was the one that he said pretty before this!

"Welcome sir, can I help you?" Tzuyu suddenly said makes he flinched and clear his throat. He wears his cool face and put a food's container on the counter.

"Someone give it to you for breakfast. Make sure to eat it all!" He said coldly and glancing towards nayeon but tzuyu already furrowed her eyebrows. Nayeon glaring to him and walk closer to tzuyu.

"We didn't accept things from stranger." Nayeon said and push the food's container towards him. He smirking a little and look up to her face.

"It's from JK. So you already know him and I assume that he not a stranger anymore since you guys know his name." He shrugged his shoulder. Yes, JK is a nickname for Jungkook as he don't want anyone know his true name as they might be a spy or a member from that Kim Organisation, and they will reveal his identity. He don't want it to happen. Jin wanted to walk away but his feet froze in sudden. He turn back again and pointing to nayeon.

"Make sure to eat too!" He wink and exit the pet shop with a smirk. Nayeon rolling her eyes while tzuyu already took the foods.

"Yah! Don't. Don't eat. What if he put something??! We don't know them!" Nayeon said and grab the food's container from tzuyu's hand. Tzuyu pouting and furrowing her eyebrows.

"Why~ unnie! He looks like a good guy!"

Nayeon sighing and wearing a tint smile then stroking her hair.

"Chou tzuyu.... Not everyone that looks good and nice is a really nice guy. Don't be too kind and trust everyone! Don't okay!" Nayeon said slowly as if she was giving a advice for a little kid. Tzuyu nodded and grinning, showing her teeth to nayeon. They continue their work and nayeon walk to the outside with the food's container and throwing it at the rubbish beside their pet shop without knowing on the other side, Jungkook and Jin was seeing this scene.

"Ah hyung!!!! You really didn't know how to convince girls huh!" Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows and hitting the car door in annoyed.

"You need to go talk with that nayeon! She's really cold and didn't care about boys! Not like your tzuyu. Tzuyu was really really innocent! Ahh just like a kid!" Jin said make his lips curled into a tint smirk.

"I should search for a way to court nayeon too!" Jin said as Jungkook immediately look at him.

"Hyung, we need to be careful! That Kim jerk organisation will do anything to make us fall. Make sure they don't know about this girls!" Jungkook said in serious and look at the shop again. Jin nodded as he understand what he mean. Their enemies will do anything and if they know about this girls.... Obviously they will took and threat the boys about them!

Jungkook keep staring and thinking to do something as he really want to get closer to tzuyu no matter what.

"Hyung... Let's go buy another foods and we will bring to them again." He said makes Jin raise his eyebrows.

"You want to show your face? She will know that you're the one that help her in the plane!"

"Ah I don't care. In addiction, they all just a ordinary girls right?! Nothing from their background informations were said that they were from a bad organisation or what!" He said earning a nodded from Jin.

"Right! Alright then." Jin started to drive away as Jungkook already smiling and fixing his hair. ( His hair was just like a book cover - wavy long hair) (hot right! 😂)