Chapter 23

It's already night as Tzuyu was at the living room alone as all her unnies and his hyungs in their own room. She zoning out alone but actually in her mind... She wanted to wait for him. He still didn't going back.

Suddenly the door swung open revealing jungkook who was spinning his gun. His face just like usual.. always cold. But when his eyes meeting her, He suddenly froze in his feet. She gulping and immediately stood up and walk away but he rush towards her, grabbing her hand and pull her closer. Their bodies glued with each other as she was gulping and biting her lower lips.

He staring into her face, as his heart thumping loudly again again again and again. His eyes was really soft this time and can't hide his feelings toward her anymore. She slowly look up to his face in afraid.

"I-i w-want to g-go p-please." She still stuttering when talking with him. He raise his eyebrows a little and still staring deeply. His eyes fall down on her lips as he really can't control this anymore.

"I really want to kiss you right now." He whispered makes a shiver down to her spine.She gulped and her heart also beating loudly and hoping that he not hear it. She staring every inch of his face and so do him. She gulping when her eyes fall down onto his thin kissable lips.

"I know you want me too right?" He suddenly said with a smirk makes she flinched and shooking her head. Wanted to denied it.Her mind keep switching between this hot,seduce side of him with a mafia side of him which can make she in fear towards him. She gulping when remembering again what he did. She slightly trembling again as jungkook sigh deeply and cupped her face with his hand.

"Can't you stop afraid with me?" He ask while showing his disappointed, upset face. She biting her lower lips makes his eyes focused on it again. He really can't wait to taste her.... He slowly bend his head but she stop him by slightly pushing his chest.

"I-i w-want y-your gun! If you hurt me I c-can kill you right? Just l-like what you said before." She didn't mean it and obviously can't kill him but... she want to do this and afraid to put 100% trust on him.

He raise his eyebrows when she said that. He smirking and grab her hand, placing the gun on her hand and he grabbing her hand to aiming on his stomach. She gulping since this was her first time holding the gun.

"Kill me if I hurt you. but... I will make sure you enjoy the good pleasure i give to you." He smirking as if he really confirm about it. She gulping as he pull her closer by her waist and slowly to bend his head. She tighten the grip of her hand on the gun and really ready to release the shoot if he hurt her. She gulping and her heart was about to burst when their face was really closer to each other. He smiling a little and landed his lips slowly on her. She stunned a little and froze while he started to moving his lips. He tasting the taste that he craving for a long time. He sucking every corner of her lips makes she really lose control and the grip on the gun became slowly to loosened.

He bitting her lower lips slowly and slide his tongue to exploring her lips more as she really in lost 100%. A loud toud hearing because of the gun from her hand fall down on the floor. He smirking as she lift up her arms and wrapped her arms around his neck. She started to respond to the kiss and he deepened the kiss more. The situation become more heat as he really don't want to broke the kiss. He lose... he really can't get enough of her.... He finally taste her.

He stepping forward to the couch makes she take some backstep without broking the kiss. He slowly push her as she laying down on the couch and he hover on top of her. They still didn't broke the kiss without noticing someone watching them.

"What the....." Taehyung and Jin stunned on the stairs of what they saw. Jungkook immediately broke the kiss, look up and eyes widened before get off from on top of her and standing with a deep sigh. He obviously feels annoyed!

Tzuyu biting her lower lips and slowly to sit up from laying down. Really in embarrassed.

Jungkook glaring to the two of them and make a eyes sign to ask the two of the go away!
"Shh run run!!" Taehyung said slowly and rush to the upstairs again with jin earning a tint playful smile from jungkook.
He look at her again with a slight embarass feelings too and sit beside her on the couch. She still look down and fidgeting her fingers.

"Hey! Look at me!" He said coldly and grabbing her hand. She slowly turn to his side and look up to his face.

"You're mine. Remember that. I will never let anyone hurt you. Okay?" He raise his eyebrows as she slowly nodding to what he said. She seem to started believe him and... started to trust him.

ps: Enjoy last update for today~