Chapter 26

Tzuyu was walking slowly while fidgeting her fingers in embarrassed plus afraid. What if her unnies will be mad? They must already know about this since all of them already wake up earlier. She walk to them slowly at the kitchen as all of the other's eyes focusing on her. Jungkook still didn't coming makes she more afraid to face this alone.

"U-unnie...." She mumbled.

"Take a sit! Eat!" Nayeon said sternly makes she pouting and slowly take a sit between nayeon and Jihyo.

"Hyung!!!!!" Jungkook suddenly shout and searching for his Hyungs without looking at the kitchen.

"Here!!! Come here eat!!" Jhope slightly shout to make sure he heard it. He immediately walk to them as his eyes slightly widened seeing that it was all of them! Not only his Hyungs! He gulping and take a sit beside Jimin.

He take a look at the girls face and seeing they was really tense. He sigh deeply and wanted to clear this.

"I'm sorry Noona. But... Please let me being with tzuyu? I know you guys still can't trust me and maybe all of us. But, please???" He raising his eyebrows and look at straight to the girls eyes in turn. Really wanted to convince each of them. His Hyungs really proud of him out of sudden when he brave to talk about this. But it's jeon Jungkook guys! Obviously he brave!

Tzuyu stop from eating when hearing he said that and just biting her lower lips. Her hand slowly to reach jihyo and nayeon's hand.

"We started to trust you and all of you actually. But!!!! Please take a really really good care of our little girl here!" Jeongyeon said makes he immediately nodded.

"Yeah Jungkook promise that!" Taehyung said and tapping Jungkook shoulder with a smirk. Taehyung eyes meeting Sana as he slowly give a smooth wink to her. Sana cough hardly because of that.

"Aish!!! Can't you be more careful?" Jihyo said and patting her back. Taehyung smiling in silent.

Jungkook look at tzuyu with a smirk before continue eating his breakfast. In his heart, he already being the most happy person in the world because he finally get her. But, he need to focused of something that more important now. Which is his war with that jerks.

-

After eating, they all gather at the living room as Jungkook keep looking at her. Does he need to hold from being touchy touchy with her when they with the others? That's what he think and it's make he pouting a little.

"Jungkook. What's on that room? Why did you want to keep it secret from us?!" Jeongyeon suddenly ask while pointing to the two room as Jungkook look at the girls with his cold face.

"Nothing. There's nothing you guys should know." He said and sigh deeply then look away.

"Ah kook.... I want to know too!" Tzuyu slightly whining as her unnies give her a thumbs up but Jungkook.... Look at her and raising his eyebrows. He don't want to tell them about all of this.. but when she was the one that ask for this. Hmmm he can't help but say yes.

"Come on kook. It's nothing to be secret of with them." Jin whispered as he sigh deeply and look at all the girls face.

"Don't afraid when getting inside that room!" He said and stood up from the couch following by the boys.

"Your technique was good tzuyu-ah!" Mina whispered to her and receiving a teasing smile from all of the girls. They stood up too and walk closer to the boys. Tzuyu immediately gulping and walk beside Jungkook, holding a corner of his shirt. He slowly open the first room which is their secret room that full with monitors or computers.

"This is hm monitor room?" He shrugged his shoulder as they all walking inside this big room with a dim LED Light.

"Such a big room but only being a monitor room?!!!" Sana said in disbelief. They all look around in amazed and so do tzuyu. He smiling slightly when seeing her like that.

"Alright next room. This will be tough! Don't afraid!" Jin said as all of them walk and waiting in front of the next room door.

"1,2,3! Our favourite room!" They boys get inside but the girls really in shocked and eyes widened. Tzuyu quickly grabbing his arm and holding it really tightly.

"Come on. Get in!" Jimin said as the girls including tzuyu and Jungkook slowly get inside the room. Her unnies seems really amazed and slowly started to used of seeing this but tzuyu still afraid of it.

"Nothing to be afraid of baby." He whispered with a smirk as she immediately look up to his face and slightly rolling her eyes. He raise his eyebrows and grabbing the pistol that place beside him.

"This. What do you think?"

"W-what..."

"What do you think? You still afraid and thinking I will kill you?" He ask and staring at the pistol on his hand. She shook her head slowly and biting her lower lips.

"Then... There nothing to be afraid of. It's not that all of this gun will shoots by themselves!" He chuckled as she tched and slowly to look at every inch of the gun. There are many types of them. From small size to a big size.

"This not only us who use it. All of our men and bodyguards also use all of this. " He said and she just nodded to it. They still staring and looking every detail of the gun as this was their first time. First time in their life.